*** Joe's Boat ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roppa

Oops, I'd better tell you about Joe's boat hadn't I.

There was once twin brothers named John & Joe Jones. John was happily married with a family, but Joe loved his fishing too much to be bothered with women. He was the proud owner of a dilapidated fishing boat, his pride and joy.
It happened that the day John's wife died Joe's boat sank.
A few days later a kindly old lady met Joe on the street, mistaking him for John, she remarked "Oh! Mr.Jones, I was so sorry to hear of your loss, you must feel terrible."
"Well," he replied, "I am a bit sorry, but she was a rotten thing from the start. Her bottom was all chewed up, she smelled of old fish, and the first time I got in her, she made water faster than anything I have ever seen. She had a big crack, and a pretty big hole in the front, and that hole kept getting bigger everytime I used her, and she leaked like anything."
"This is what finished her........four guys from Maggotdrowners came down for a good time and asked if they could rent her. When I warned them what she was like, they said they would take a crack at her anyway. The result was that the crazy fools all tried to get into her at the same time, she split right through the middle!!!",

At this the old lady fainted.

martin.

Account Locked
good one

tight lines.
martin.

talk fishing flip football

Dervaig

Really cracked me up.
The rest of the office are looking at me like I'm strange.
Perhaps they're right.

Dervaig

Dervaig

After a couple of months & I still can't work it out.
Whats ROFLMAO?......anybody......please.

Dervaig

Status
Not open for further replies.