jobs in fishing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scunnymatchman

hi all [:D]

i thought i would put up a post to see what jobs are available... obviously shop work but what else is there to get in to ?

Cheers [:)]

Ady

Formerly Adymon
Great idea. I am currently "inbetweem jobs" and would love to get into the fishing business. My other job in fishing, working for Platt-forms UK has been put on hold untill the owner gets back from holiday, and its not a definite yet!

shazzerb

i don't necessarily want a job in fishing but if anyone knows of any part time jobs going in the Addlestone area could you please pass me the details as i need one when i move there! thankies very muchly

MARTIN UNWIN

bagger bill
There are area manager jobs where you sell on behalf of a tackle companys,there are jobs in managing ponds and also working for the manufactuer or maybe working for a fishing magazine

Benji

Account Locked
You might want to be chatting to chapmans they had some jobs advertised on there website, and of course fishing republic just opened up your way, so they might have some going soon.

scunnymatchman

i got u all wanting a job in fishing now haven't i should of kept my idea to myself [:D][:D]... to be honest id love a career in fishing but i bet the jobs are hard to get and not very well payed?...

BARRYBLOKE

Account Locked
Theres a couple of full time careers going in the Newport area.
You empty all the casters from their sealed bags and tippex out the bag burn. You take away any possible brown ones and dispose of them immediattely replacing with skins and grey ones and at the same time using the well known Newport additive of long dead horse before resealing the bags and putting into storage for 3 weeks prior to going on sale to maintain usual standards.
This extra attention to detail is what justifies the 3.50 a bag charge.
Money wont be up to much but you will be seen as doing a service to everyone involved so the feel good factor will be high.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.