Jinxed 25 at Tingrith match

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJAYAR

Well only 1 week to go and I still do not know how to get there[:eek:)] Going for a ride out today so may take a look[;)] Do not think I am going to be able to get down for a practice session either so will be going in with just my pairs partners advice (thanks Nick [:D])

So just wondering if anyone minds if I draw the flyer to give me a chance[?]

scott essery

'Silver man'
Did you find it ok Eric? [8D]

Give you a chance ... i dont think you NEED a helping hand mate ... those coke heads shouldnt get too cocky just yet [;)]

The Rudd Meister [:)]

EJAYAR

Ended up spending an enjoyable day swanning around doing nothing then looking at fishing tackle, ended up buying the 16 m. Maver Medusa J series.

Weighed up cost, the deal with the super 4th section and free pole roller and pole rigs PLUS cost of replacement sections and extra top kits and could not really match it for a pole with a proven record.

The proof of the decision will be on the bank as thats when other opinions count for nothing, so heres looking forward to using it[8D]

snakey

PAA COACH
Can`t make the Tingrith match due to other commitments. Have a great day out and best of luck against the coke heads...they`ve been practicing

Datafile2.asp

SNAKEY`S NOT PLAYING GOLF YET

scott essery

'Silver man'
Ah, so you have finaly got the new toy you were waiting for [:D]

You'll have to show me on Saturday mate and fingers crossed, you'll get that fighting 4 working hard! [;)]

You still off to Thirsk tomorrow?

GOOD LUCK [;)]

Any more news on Tingrith as things are a bit quiet, especialy the coke heads [:p]

Anyway, enough of all that, ummm, its either nattering on the comp or going fishing tonight.... im off fishing this evening!! [:D]

see you all soon

EJAYAR

Scott, no more news on Tingrith but if it is hot I expect them to be on the top sunbathing so could be hard[:(] Must admit I am not at all confident about it with the weather being warm as it is so just hope to have the right baits, rigs and tackle on the day[:)] so I do not fish a [:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)] match.

Woodlands fished quite hard with the fish not getting their heads down[:(] I ended up with a section second with 19lbs 10oz, beaten on the whistle[:0]. The section winner played a 3lb Carp to the net in extra time to weigh 21lbs 8oz so I just missed out on a final spot, never mind, nice day out anyway[:)]

scott essery

'Silver man'
God, it did fish hard and you are soooo unlucky mate [xx(]

Maybe you'll make up for it saturday and give your new poe a workout [;)]

Is Malc ok? Hes very quiet [:p]

leemays

hello everybody. i dont think that im going to beable to make it to tingrith on saturday due to my lift not being able to fish cuz of work. cant wait til i can drive[:)]

if there is anychance at all of somebody picking me up again everything would be appreciated.

malc, springpools bottom match was won of peg 23 with 64lb.

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
Snakey,

I cannot talk for the other other cokeheads but i have been too busy with courses and meetings this week to get down there.Sorry you cannot fish but enjoy the kids match on the river,best of luck to becky and mark.Show dad how to catch a barbel.LOL.

Personally i am going armed with what i know about Tingrith(not a lot according to the other cokeheads) and then PRAY.

Ginger how did you get on.

Keith

england_gm_e0.gif

Golfs a game for people who can't catch fish

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
Well i only have the short story at the mo but i was on orchid and had a mare for middle in section, you had better all hope that the weather turns cooler cos the lakes were rubbish! anyway, hotrods came second so i still got a few notes! i will try and find out as much as i can on cherry but from what i saw/heard/did the meathods were pellet shallow for odd carp and caster shallow for the roach, i know of at least one 20lb+ weight of roach caught shallow so plenty of silver fish for you scott! once i have more i will let you know!!!

Browning Hotrods 007.gif

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
Right i have got the full story cos i had to shoot last night as i was going out.

1st Tim Nash Browning Hotrods(Cherry by small island) 101lb
2nd Dale Smith Browning JP Tackle(Cherry but dont know where) 70lb+
3rd Forgotten name and dont know where 60+

Best weight on the Arm was 40lbish by Mick Vincent

Tim fished waggler and floating pole and everyone caught on pellet fished shallow but you had to draw on the fish so it is still peggy.

Thats about all any other qeustions then please feel free to ask and i will try and find out answers for everyone

Browning Hotrods 007.gif

EJAYAR

Thanks Ginger, as you suggested it cooled down today, and rained[:(]

We went down for a pleasure session today, my dad fished the winners peg and had about 45lbs on the pellet[:0], I fished the next peg round and had about 72lbs but got battered for most of the day by small Roach and Stockies, tried both hard and soft pellets but they seemed to like both [8)] just had a good hour with a run of about 6 fish for 45lbs[:D]. I bet it will fish harder in our match with all pegs in.

scott essery

'Silver man'
Of course it will fish hard on saturday mate, its a

JINX 25 [:)]

Im tempted to bring 2pts of caster Ginger but ive made a deal with Malc to fish for the carp in the last 3 matches so its pellet and a bit of paste and punched meat. Carp or bust chap [:p]

Sorry to hear you had a mere on orchard [:(] but sounds like you had a good time Eric [:D] manage to give the medusa a good workout? confident for 3 section wins out of 3 [:p]

Keith, good luck mate and i like your game plan. the power of prayer.... anythings worth a try when the doyles about which reminds me. Is he ok? he seems very quiet. is he up to something? [;)]

EJAYAR

It was tipping down with rain for most of the day with sand bouncing up over all my kit so I'm afraid the Medusa stayed in its bag again today and the old Lerc had another bashing (didn't want to get it dirty on a practice session[:D]) That sand and grit plays havoc with section joints so best idea methinks[;)]
Not at all confident as I said before, the lake also looks a bit peggy with the island and arm pegs (getting the excuses in early here).

I think I will probably go with pellet and meat as two people have suggested that now and I may try and work out how to use paste as I have never had much luck with it but 2 people have also suggested they might give it a go as well[:)]

MALC

Scott,
From what has been posted i'd say go with your caster and enjoy it [;)] dont want to ruin your rep.[;)]

Not up to any thing here just tied up else where at the moment seeing as tonight (friday) is my last night at work i've been hunting around and looking at other things away from fishing (ish).[;)]

And before anyone say's it no i was not sacked i resigned at last, and even got a good reference.[:D]

Plus with no car at the moment i've not been able to get out.[:(]

Roll on tomorrow for more fun filled entertainment.[;)][;)]

MALC
Datafile2.asp
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
what time is the draw tomorrow?????

also can i have a bit of your paste please malc?????

Browning Hotrods 007.gif

EJAYAR

Phew! Malc has not left the country[:D], we were all beginning to get a bit worried[8)] as there were rumours of illness and injury[?]

See you lot, including Malc [:D] , tomorrow.

Scott, forget the casters, remember your promise to Malc[;)]

MALC

Ginger draw is at 1pm...
Fish 2pm till 7pm...

Ref the paste it depends on Scott as he's had to get 1 of the ingredients for me as i can't get it locally [:(] so as long as Scott remembers it it'll be no problem.[;)]

Also for any one coming from the north of Tingrith bear in mind it's Silverstone Grand Prix this weekend so there may be a bit of extra traffic about.[;)]

MALC
Datafile2.asp
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
and dont forget all of the road works on the M1 (including all the speed cameras and mobile cameras on the bridges!!!!)

Browning Hotrods 007.gif

scott essery

'Silver man'
Blooming 'eck id better start out at 8am tomorrow and the Yorkie boys should leave NOW! [:p] [;)]

Malc

Great to see your back with us and all the rumours of alien abduction and kidnap by al quieda for a HUGE ramsom were untrue. [;)]

does it feel good now youve finished at lovely place you used to work [:D]

Ive got your big bag of 'special' and just put it in my netbag. i did PM you to see if you wanted any more as you seem to be getting through a fair bit at Stockton. if you do, just let me know.

As for casters mate... i know i have my reputation to uphold but a promise is a promise and if im catching bugger all, i'm sure i'll be wandering about and hoverying behind the coke heads... seeing as they have the venue sorted and will be bagging all day [;)] [:p]

Eric

I'll be disapointed if you dont get the medusa out of its bag tomorrow (im dying to see what you think of it) but it has forcast heavy thundery showers moving in from the west later in the day [:(]

Steve W

me grumpy [:(!] [:(] [:(!] dont be so sensitive [;)] Thanks for getting me the stuff and will look forward to seeing you all tomorow.

I'll be taking Keiths advice and start PRAYING we'll all catch a few fish for a change!

Matt, my pairs super partner, are you ready to rumble? [:D] seeing that Lee might not be able to make it, Keiths floundering after a good start but the unstopable Eric and Nick will be the mean team to beat [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.