jelly pellets

Status
Not open for further replies.

karlgixer

i have been asked by a mate how dose he go about making jelly pellets?
[?][?][?]

The percher

Bolton 'till I die
erm, you need a pellet pump first off. You can use flavoured or just plain gelatine. You break it up and pour boilling water over the gelatine. You leave to stand for a little bit but not so it cannot be pured, it needs to be a liquid. Put your expanders in the pellet pump, then pour in the jelly, give a couple of pumps and bobs your uncle! One of its advantages is that they are still soft, but more rubberry, so do not fall of the hook as easy.

J.Tolley

icarpdaily

'Dancey'
soak them in jelly u know before its set stik em in that liquid and lev to set. Hope this helps. Thanx bout the Tench mate it is a bute in it.

Tom.

devil-flip.gif Wheres my float oh my god wheres my float, oh yeah im ledger fishing. demonbat.gif
"I, d rather be dead than cool " Curt Cobain.
"It's better to burn out than fade away" Curt cobain.
Maggotdrowner's the only place to be when your not on the Bank.

Datafile4.asp

maxwell_hung

caster blaster
There was an article regarding this in advanced pole fishing the other month. I tried it and it work well.

Here's what you do.

Put 1kg of expanders in a big plastic bag.
Boil your kettle and 1.5pints of boiling water over two sachets of gelatine powder.
When all the gelatine has dissolved pour the mixture into the bag with the pellets, squeeze all the air out of the bag and tie.
Turn the bag once every 5 mins or so until the liquid no longer moves.
Put in fridge over night, then separate in the morning.
Voila!!

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.