jelly pellet

Status
Not open for further replies.

nodding dog

hello all,
reference andy grattons request for the perfect jelly pellet back in july, i'll let you know how i do them if its any help mate. cover the bottom of a small drennan bate box with 6mm trout pellets then pour 100 ml of boiling water in to a jug quickly and your flavour if required, then stir in a sachet of gelatine briskly until dissolved. pour over the pellets in the bait box and give another stir, then place that bait box into a larger box of boiling water cover with a towel and leave for 40 mins (the other box of water stops the gelatine setting to fast). when 40 mins is up tip pellets into a riddle and gently shake off the remaining liquid, then spread them onto a tray and bang in the fridge over night. you may have to seperate the odd pellet the following morning but your left with a pukka pellet that can with stand pole, waggler or chucking a feeder, if any one tries them let me know how you get on.
icon_smile_wink.gif

k.woolrich

martin.

Account Locked
hi nodding dog
sounds good ill have to try it when i go on a mud hole next
WELCOME to the mad MDs

tight lines.
martin.
talk fishing flip football

MALC

Nodding Dog
Enjoy your stay

Cheers for the above tip.

p.s.
hope the meat helps. icon_smile_wink.gif

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Kev and welcome on board icon_smile.gif

I haven't tried them as yet but watch this space and in a few weeks I'll give them a go,

Thanks, Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.