Jamie Masson, Phil (Mangrojack) and Geoff Ringer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thom

Well guess which lucky MD was cursed from the start... Mangro was pegged between those two guys! Reckon he might win his section?

well lets hope he atleast caught a few fish.... and had a better day than me who put his thumb through his topkit [:)]

come on phil lad, tell us the result!

sladey

I was in the next section to phil, came 3rd in mine with 17 kilos, lost two big fish on the splasher at the net which was gutting, probably would have given me another 15 kilo with them but was still well adrift of callum dicks and klaus fix. My mate did well on match lake to come 2nd in his section with 58 kilo, was happy with my 3rd really as klaus at the start of the match said that i would probably find it hard to not finish last in my section so cant moan, shows just how unpredictable the speci lake is.

Last edited:

sladey

10, it was a tricky section where i was as it was the first peg in a section that runs on to the chatlets which are normally awsome.............i know riger will have beat phil as it was geof and steve who qualified in first place with perfect score.

Thom

just had a text and supposidly phil got smashed fishing the method feeder several times, 6lb line or something. i reckon i need stronger line!

sladey

i fished 8lb Daiwa sensor on the splasher, no point waiting that long for a bite to lose it, in my opinion the fish arent line shy on speci so why fish low diameter lines.

mangrojack

i was intending to spool my reels up with 8lb sensor also ut i forgot to buy the line. lol.

although i shot myself in the foot getting smashed so much but i did enjoy myself watching such a top angler as geoff ringer he is also a top bloke.

sladey

What did the corner pegs in your section do phil as they were very fancied this morning?

mangrojack

erm the lad on the last peg weighed in at 21 kilo something most came on the pole in the last hour. the lad in the actual corner peg didnt bother weighing in

Status
Not open for further replies.