Jade,, big brother, exciting pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Who is Jade the one on the left or the right, the choice is yours.

Datafile.jpg .

Go on who watches the program, own up, be honest

i'm going to bait up
Andy

n/a4

deleted
andy!!icon_smile_shock.gificon_smile_shock.gificon_smile_shock.gif

I'm disgusted with you just how insensitive can you be. Don't you realise that there may be pigs reading this, they will be really insulted by thisicon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif
must admit though she is very porky-like. another thought do you reckon her mum stuck her to the windows when she went shopping in order to get that mouth on her?

steve

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Ohh that's wicked icon_smile_big.gif

I must say it is one of those programs that really gets under my skin, I just cannot stand it but it's everywhere - on the radio, in the papers, all over the TV, you can't get away from it.

What worries me though is when she does eventually get booted out of Brainless Maison and sees what has been said about her, what'll she think? The makers of the program say that they have a rehab program for the residents should they want to make use of it, imo it'll be a bit late once she's out - then again they did put themselves up for it in the first place.

Outa da house: Dave

*** 'The Northern Fish-in' - are you supporting it? ***

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter

"Well,I've never been so insulted."

dazb

good one toma

but there is a little paper that has had some better one's than that but this site is not the place to post them. as well as that i would get my bhined kicked off dave and the rest of the modd's for posting them icon_smile_dissapprove.gificon_smile_dissapprove.gificon_smile_wink.gif

dazb

Status
Not open for further replies.