Jack Russells

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was fishing last weekend with my Garbolino Power Maxim, happily catching some decent carp in the margins. Was only using the top 4 in the margin with rest behind me ready to ship out. Anyway unknown to me a dog was behind me (without owner)and all of a sudden i heard a snap. The dog had tried to jump my pole and unfortunately it landed directly on it and broke the 5th section. Gutted!![:(!]

Does anyone recommend a decent place to send it for repair and know roughly how much it'd cost??

Thanks in advance.

Paste-heads

Try EPR, ask for Scott tele 0775 9678774.
I have had work done here excellent service and very reasonably priced. Cost me 25. for repair to a number 7 secion of my G995.

Last edited:

drynet

formerly drynet
Originally posted by Paste-heads

Try EPR, ask for Scott tele 0775 9678774.
I have had work done here excellent service and very reasonably priced. Cost me 25. for repair to a number 7 secion of my G995.

seconded done mine aswell

bigdavewsf

i was fishing at the weekend with a mate and a sheep jumped on his roost, smashed 2 power kits, his cupping kit and the 13 meter section went into the lake, one of the legs was broken off the roost aswell

lamb is deffo off the menu this week

Cheers guys think i'll give them a bell, seen the advert in APF. Sounds a lot cheaper than i was expecting

jaws

If that had been me mate I would of got hold of the b*****d kicked the **** out of hit and then held it in the drink for five minutes and returned it to the owner with a smack in the face, what is it with the current trend to take your doggie fishing with you, they just fackin **** everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.