IYCF

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzyman69

Does anyone know when the next Improve Your Course Fishing mag comes out (Exact date)Many Thanks in advance ....Jazzy

jazzyman69

Many Thanks for the reply, but i was under the impression that they come out well before the month date in advance and I havnt bought one for a while and lost track...Tight lines...Jazzy

Peezartiste

Take out a subscription! You get the mag about a week before it is in the shops, and you usually get a free gift worth about half the price of the subscription. Just wait until a gift comes along you would like and start from there.

Andy Macfarlane

I wouldn't take a subscription. Too many repetitive Carp articles, too many adverts and not nearly enough variation. I subscribed for a year and eventually sold all my magazines to a tackle shop.

Should be called "Improve Your Carp Angling (with one page on tench or something)"

I have to say, I learnt very little over the year.

Andy Macfarlane

Don't really buy them much to be honest. I just buy the odd Total Coarse Fishing or something if I see an article that grabs me. It usually has to be relevant to what I'm fishing for at the time or if I think I can adjust the techniques to suit the species or something.

I rarely see much that's wholly original anymore. I find the forums much more useful.

bluemack

Site Supporter
in fairness to the fishing mags there is only so much you can write about fishing (or any other subject for that matter)before it gets repetitive,even maggotdrowners can get repetitive as most if not all aspects of fishing have been brought up at some time or other.[:)]

maggot dangler

it gets delivered to shops on the 3rd saturday of the month then i think they put it on sale on the wednesday so that'l make it 23rd june.

supersuperleeds

Just checked my copy, 16th June is next issue. I disagree about not getting the subscription. I got an abu garcia reel from my subscription, the way I see it is that I bought the reel and get the mag for free.

tag

This website beats any fishing mag out of sight!

Instant response to any question about any aspect of angling, loads of entertaining opinions, all the technical advice you could ask for and yet some people who willingly pay 3 plus for a glossy mag full of adverts still choose to opt out when it comes to finding 10 to become a site supporter!

"You pays your money and you takes your choice"

Bryandeighton

agreed Tag, I have just signed up. Learned loads from this site in the last few months. Fishing has improved massively since coming here

Status
Not open for further replies.