IYCF artificial baits

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain boycott

Ages ago there was an issue of IYCF that came with a selection of enterprise tackle rubber baits. I bought this issue just for these.
Anyway, my favourite one was the 10mm white pop-up, I used it all the time. Then one day I dropped it in the long grass of an overgrown club pond when making up a rig. I rummaged around for about an hour trying to find it with no luck. I went out and bought a pack of white pop-up corn (which is awesome), but every now and then I think of that little rubber ball that brought me so much pleasure(lol) and caught me so many decent fish. I can't seem to find them in any of the shops near me.
Is there anybody out there that bought this issue and has one of those little rubber pop-ups that is not being used. I will happily cover any postage costs, if anyone would be so kind, it really would make me a very happy man.
[:I]
[:W]
[:T]

marks

hi i maybe wrong but im sure most of the good tackle shops sell the
the rubber bates i got myself some rubber sweet corn and maggots from fosters in birmingham. Drennan also do the rubber baits hope this helps.

davyr

Go on, treat yourself to a whole packet!

http://www.enterprisetackle.co.uk/baithtm/miniboilies.html

[;)]

rocket74

Reidy
You can have mine too if you want a spare as I never use it. PM me your address.

mastic

The Method Man
Think i will take a punt on these fake baits that i keep reading about.For a couple of quid not much to lose[:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.