30 fished.

1st Steve waters 82lb 04ozs peg 29.
= Paul Dressler 51lb 13ozs peg 3.
= P Porter 51lb 13ozs. peg 46.

Silvers:
1st Derek Hammond 21lb peg 25.
2nd Mick Gale 19lb peg 13.
3rd Jo Thompson 18lb 05ozs peg 16.

One of my nets had 4 carp for 45lb 5ozs, including one carp at 18lb 04ozs. I lost a big one with minutes to go, my fault as just wanted to get it in, and also lost another 4 carp. I caught and lost catching with paste fishing a top 3 in front.

stuartmatchman

Well done mate that's a proper munter you had.It seems common now for a few big fish to show every match.I've had 3 over 15lb this year so a 20lb fish is on the cards soon.I know andy used to fish scary cary at viaduct a lot but it won't be long before we have scary ivy on our doorstep unless he decides to thin the large carp out in the match lake.Tight lines mate

SimonS

Nice fish , best I have had from ivy is 19.14 . I was talking to andy about this last last week as I had a large fish about 18lb (might have been same fish as Paul's ) from peg 2 . He's planning on moving the larger fish to the small lake and swop them with the fish in the small lake that are up to 10lb . Seems pretty sensible to me .

Will be there Saturday as no footy for my boy this week .

Catch up with you both Soonish simon

paul_fish

He's planning on moving the larger fish to the small lake and swop them with the fish in the small lake that are up to 10lb . Seems pretty sensible to me .

That's what he did with the one i caught.

The one I lost at the end was bigger from what I saw of it.