I've been shot!

AndyUnderwood

Site Supporter
My uncle lives Hodge Hill and walks through the Bromford on his way to work at JLR and has also had trouble there. I had a job there and was amazed by the white noise you get from the nearby motorway.
I worked at JLR for 7 years.... kicked out at the first lockdown. I lived opposite the M6, where the railway ran underneath, a main road (Bromford Drive) infront of the house and Bham - London flight path..... the white noise you kind of get used to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I had to get my phone out and make an audio recording of the noise. It was a bit like a dystopian alien landscape sound. :LOL:

Nunachuk

Nunachuk
Site Supporter
Had a couple of jobs in Bedworth today, got out of my car on Nuneaton Road and a car drove past and shot something out the passenger window. It hit me next to my ear and a couple of inches the other way could have gone in my eye and blinded me. I heard them laughing as they drove off. I kept calm as it didn't hurt that much or leave a mark but it did annoy me how they could do that. Didn't react in time to get the reg plate but it was a VW Golf. Probably some kind of toy gun.

Not the first time something like that has happened, as walking down Kings Heath high street after leaving a pub years ago now, someone threw some kind of liquid over me, went over my coat and first thought was "Acid Attack" but I think it was just some kind of takeaway sauce.

But to cheer me up I'm going for a curry for mine and my sisters joint birthday meal this evening so not all bad.
In a quote from Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrel's- Will everyone stop getting shot! Glad that you are OK though!

AndyUnderwood

Site Supporter
It wasn't me, I didn't do it, I was never there, you can't prove anything, you didn't see me, I have an alibi, I was outta town,...😛😎
We used to call a bloke at work Shaggy..... because when anything went wrong, it was never his fault.

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Had a couple of jobs in Bedworth today, got out of my car on Nuneaton Road and a car drove past and shot something out the passenger window. It hit me next to my ear and a couple of inches the other way could have gone in my eye and blinded me. I heard them laughing as they drove off. I kept calm as it didn't hurt that much or leave a mark but it did annoy me how they could do that. Didn't react in time to get the reg plate but it was a VW Golf. Probably some kind of toy gun.

Not the first time something like that has happened, as walking down Kings Heath high street after leaving a pub years ago now, someone threw some kind of liquid over me, went over my coat and first thought was "Acid Attack" but I think it was just some kind of takeaway sauce.

But to cheer me up I'm going for a curry for mine and my sisters joint birthday meal this evening so not all bad.
It's a tik tok craze originated in America , it's called Obzee or something like that .
It's a rather strange place to originate from considering a lot of yanks carry a real gun .

Chitterlings & Hodge

I worked at JLR for 7 years.... kicked out at the first lockdown. I lived opposite the M6, where the railway ran underneath, a main road (Bromford Drive) infront of the house and Bham - London flight path..... the white noise you kind of get used to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weird hearing these place names not heard them in years. My Nan used to live on Bromford Lane opposite the M6 before moving to Bromford Crescent around the corner from the Lad in the Lane Pub (The Green Man).

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
@Zerkalo Spoke to my dad today and mentioned that you had been shot. ( not as dangerous as what you experienced ) but ……. He told me last year while driving home with my mum someone coming the other way had thrown a milkshake onto his windscreen. He had to brake sharply and pull over quickly as he couldn’t see. What the hell is going on ? There’s some w###ers out there. He reported the incident to the police but, never heard anything. 😡

bluemack

Site Supporter
@Zerkalo Spoke to my dad today and mentioned that you had been shot. ( not as dangerous as what you experienced ) but ……. He told me last year while driving home with my mum someone coming the other way had thrown a milkshake onto his windscreen. He had to brake sharply and pull over quickly as he couldn’t see. What the hell is going on ? There’s some w###ers out there. He reported the incident to the police but, never heard anything. 😡
Bet he was shaken........sorry.😊

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Bet he was shaken........sorry.😊

🤣🤣. I said ….. “ was it thrown from a bridge as he drove under ? “ but, he says no. It was thrown by the driver of a car coming the other way. It’ll be some scrote driving his pimped up 1.0 litre shed of a corsa I bet 😡

bluemack

Site Supporter
🤣🤣. I said ….. “ was it thrown from a bridge as he drove under ? “ but, he says no. It was thrown by the driver of a car coming the other way. It’ll be some scrote driving his pimped up 1.0 litre shed of a corsa I bet 😡

SeanB

Site Supporter
W⚓s