ITV2 9pm tonight

jimbo1946

Clever move.Put the film "Contagion"on the box.to scare the sh*t out of the morons who who still ignore the direction and advice given.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
My missus is watching it - gawd knows why as she's stressed enough about the CV crisis as it is.
But then again she watches zombie movies and is scared stupid of anything to do with zombies :)

Total

Site Supporter
@Dave ......Giss'er email address and I'll send her a photo of my good self.....I'll put our T' off zombies! :eek::D

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
We got talking the other night about a possible zombie apocalypse following this CV and it didn't help when I later did a zombie walk into the partially lit room lol

If the CV doesn't kill me off I think she will lol

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
Contagion,not really my thing,but just spent the last 6 hrs or so watching,alien covenant (sequel to prometheus) and alien v predator 1+2
unemployment does have its little plus points :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Simon R

Site Supporter
ITV4 had a Bond film on (Quantum of Solace) so I watched that instead - I think Thunderball is on the same channel at the weekend
I thought that Alien reboot that was on the other night was rubbish - all been done before so many times

Simon

The Landlord

Site Supporter
See - there we go, stereotyping us Merseysiders again. Sheesh!!

Anyway - there's two Scousers on a motorbike, riding down the M62 towards Leeds when they break down. After a while a lorry driver pulls over & offers them a lift. He said "I've got a load of ten-pin bowling balls in the back, lads but there should be room for you two & your bike". They were made up & loaded the bike & made some space between all the bowling balls.
The driver was running late & was putting his foot down and unfortunately got pulled over by the police. "Speeding a bit there weren't we mate?" said the Yorkshire plod. "And what have you got in the back?" By now the driver is well cheesed off & snaps "Scouse eggs".
The copper opens the back up & sh*ts himself at what he sees. He gets straight on the radio to the station. "Sarge - send back up! I've just pulled over a wagon full of Scouse eggs. Two of the bastads have hatched & they've already nicked a motorbike!"

Barbelcatcher

Site Supporter
Well, we are having a good dose of the "Hairy Bikers" - great blokes and great prepertaion of food. Trouble is we cannot get most of the ingredents. But Hey-ho..

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
We got talking the other night about a possible zombie apocalypse following this CV and it didn't help when I later did a zombie walk into the partially lit room lol

If the CV doesn't kill me off I think she will lol

can imagine “T” looking at ya tutted and said, stop acting normal 🤣👍