ITV2 9pm tonight

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
There's enough worry and confusion being spread by the media news outlets at the moment without the need for films like this.

The way some news channels are reporting it sounds like you WILL die if you get the virus, not you will most likely survive but some may die.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Contagion ....

Talk about bad timing. I wont be watching it and I dont think they should be broadcasting it to be honest. 👎
It's more than inappropriate they should be fined for putting such a stupid film on tv . I think people are already worried and scared and dont need anything more to to add to the situation

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
That is the annoying thing Dave it has been sensationalised to the point that you’d think it was as bad as Ebola!

It seems the reality is if you are healthy you have a 99.9% chance of surviving and even if you are not the odds are still massively in your favour unless you are seriously unhealthy and when you’re that bad I assume any serious bug could get you.

Still obviously rather avoid it though doesn’t sound too pleasant for anyone!

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
It's more than inappropriate they should be fined for putting such a stupid film on tv . I think people are already worried and scared and dont need anything more to to add to the situation
If I could write a brilliant post it would look like this. Well said Robert. 👍

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
That is the annoying thing Dave it has been sensationalised to the point that you’d think it was as bad as Ebola!

It seems the reality is if you are healthy you have a 99.9% chance of surviving and even if you are not the odds are still massively in your favour unless you are seriously unhealthy and when you’re that bad I assume any serious bug could get you.

Still obviously rather avoid it though doesn’t sound too pleasant for anyone!
Totally agree with you mate, but are we in danger of becoming complacent, let's not take our eye off the ball and take unnecessary risks. At the moment, IMO, it is not as bad as the press are sensationalising but if it is left to spread unchecked who know what the result might be. Keep up the efforts boys and girls, stay off the banks and lets beat this thing together.

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
Did you spot my non-deliberate mistake Mick, it is now edited from carling to Carlsberg (I don't drink enough nowadays):(

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
When this is all over Im gonna organise a big MD cyber party and we are gonna get Arseholed (y)
I suggested this the other day mate, but lets do it for real, we can use 'The Landlords' pub and you and you and I do the cabaret. :band:

bluemack

Site Supporter
Although i agree with whats been said about this film,no ones been forced to watch it.