ITV News at Ten Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happyeater

Can fish really feel pain......a story on the subject......if you're quick...[:)]

norm

yup it is on tonight

Datafile3.asp

joe32

It's just been on Sky as well,they had some dosy reporter stood in a river in Scotland talking to some guy from the trout and salmon association.It seem's to be on every bloody news channel.

Joe [:D] [:D]

Don't argue with an idiot they will only bring you down to there level and beat you on experience

Steve

Don't worry Norm, there's safety in numbers.

Fishermen have more fun than people do!

Steve

norm

hope yous are right
i cant emagine what i would do if they banned fishing

oh no------ shoppping ,shopping, and more shopping with the wife

ps can some one tell them that they should be putting hooks into the fishes mouth to test for pain -not bee venum

bloody ass holes

Datafile3.asp

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Interesting to note from that report (but ignored by the media in their feeding frenzy) was the lack of reaction to the needle used to inject the chemical.

Newt Vail, Concord, NC. USA
Datafile3.asp

iobrien2002

Paddy
i don't think they can ban fishing (ppppphhhheeeeewwwww) cos there are more than 3 million anglers in the UK. They've got to have a say.

They have'nt banned fox-hunting and they feel a lot more pain. at least we're not killing fish.

good for the 'forgotten sport' to get some publicity though

Ian

ja4146

'ha ha!'
They injected trout with bee venom. in the LIPS of course they are going to feel something.

(but they still can't ban angling because we don't kill fish we return them and take care when angling not to destroy habitats.

jea13

Go fishing catch fish!!

piperpilot

Come on what political party would ever ban angling it would be utter political suicide for them and none are that stupid except the holier then thou greens I suppose,

Ron[8D][8D][8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.