Its up

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Well this morning me and My little pal Albert were thrown outta the house as we were deemed no use to the Cause, we had a lovely walk along the banks of the Ouse at York a nice Latte and Cinnamon bun, then a beer in a little old pub only to return home where work had taken place in our Absence.

C0571862-4EB4-4428-9458-C928EDF7DA3C.jpeg

Total

Site Supporter
@Wise Owl ......Loving the look on the Santa's face (bottom r/h corner of photo)....Looks rude!....Wear's Mrs Santa?:oops: :ROFLMAO::giggle:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
He’s sat on his sleigh mate think he’s happy to be outta the cellar ???
E5C8F290-CCF2-4A64-AAEE-47AC045399E5.jpeg

Wise Owl

Account Locked
We Parked up and walked down the towpath into York Centre, loads of little dogs happy sniffing and saying a doggy Hello (y) we got to the Coffee shop sat down and a bloke with a Great dane comes by and Albert goes all Territorial :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: he a complete nutter.

Total

Site Supporter
We looked after a Great Dane for six months many moons ago for a pal of mine.....It was as silly as a sack of potatoes! :ROFLMAO:.....Jeez, that thing could eat though. :oops::giggle:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
A lad at a garage i used had one, mate it was a Horse and like ya say barmy as a box of Frogs, Albert was more alerted by its size i think but weren't having non of it, even a bit of my Cinnamon bun couldn't get him to stop Growling ;)

Total

Site Supporter
Like ya say pal, the size of the Dane was always a problem when taking it for walks (read as 'drags' me along) :giggle:.....Attracted all sorts of attention from other dogs....I'm sure he looked on everything that moved as extra food!:ROFLMAO:....Good company though and used to make me smile when he greeted me from work.....Loped along and then stopped dead and went skidding past me with all fours spread out! ...Dozy sod! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Like ya say pal, the size of the Dane was always a problem when taking it for walks (read as 'drags' me along) :giggle:.....Attracted all sorts of attention from other dogs....I'm sure he looked on everything that moved as extra food!:ROFLMAO:....Good company though and used to make me smile when he greeted me from work.....Loped along and then stopped dead and went skidding past me with all fours spread out! ...Dozy sod! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My mate is on his fifth since we were kids. Great Danes don't live a lot of years. I think his oldest was just short of 9 years when it passed away. Lovely dogs. Velvet coats. ?

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
old lass in Stafford used to breed Great Danes, apparently they were rare because of their colours, she had blue ones and dalmation looking ones...... always used to laugh when we saw her walking them cos she would have 4 or 5 at a time and she was only about 4ft tall!

The best part of it is, none of them ever pulled, they'd all walk along quite happily with their leads always slack, used to be funny when people who hadn't seen her walking her dogs before would do a double take at this old lasses head bobbing up and down about 18in above the backs in the middle of the pack :D

Total

Site Supporter
@Trogg.....That's true what you say. The Dane I mentioned above wouldn't pull my Mrs along when she walked it....Almost as if he knew he could possibly cause harm if he did.....And the nagging he'd get from her! :ROFLMAO::giggle:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Well this morning me and My little pal Albert were thrown outta the house as we were deemed no use to the Cause, we had a lovely walk along the banks of the Ouse at York a nice Latte and Cinnamon bun, then a beer in a little old pub only to return home where work had taken place in our Absence.

C0571862-4EB4-4428-9458-C928EDF7DA3C.jpeg
Looks like the trees around where Ukzero1 and Sly have been fishing. ????

Chervil

Site Supporter
The insides done, the outsides done. As half my outdoor lights decided to stop working, after I'd put them up. I've binned the ones over the garage and got a projector, which shines snowflakes on the garage doors. Go on, show us yer bush!
IMG_20191208_145041231.jpg IMG_20191208_145446004.jpg IMG_20191208_153852615.jpg IMG_20191208_170704185.jpg

Last edited:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Our Gerts favourite Xmas piece this year.

77D0F55D-9F68-4A71-89AC-28CA0408E6D7.jpeg

This little piece is hand made outta the same wood as what the cross of Jesus was made of, and bought in Bethlehem not far from the Church of the Nativity ?

Last edited: