It's that time of year again...(help needed)

62tucker

Site Supporter
What do you want for xmas she said.
A Fred Perry polo shirt please.
What do you want from the boys she said.
Two Fred Perry polo shirts please.
Sorted.
You got the black one with yellow strips on collar?

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
For the discerning Maggotdrowner at Christmas or any other time of the year come to that...................................

MD Cap.jpg

MD Polo.jpg

MD Hoody.jpg

MD Beanie.jpg

All available from THE MAGGOTDROWNING STORE along with a selection of other garments.:upthumb:

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
@Peter are you on commission or something?
Not at all, It's all decent quality clothing and each and every item purchased helps towards the substantial costs involved in the running of this forum.

It won't suit the likes of the Tackle Brand fanboys who want to look like a "Sponsored" angler but if I'm going to pay money to wear angling branded stuff I would rather advertise this forum that I have an active involvement in than pay to provide free advertising for a Tackle Brand. ;)

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
Dear Santa (and Drowners), this year please can I have for Christmas……..

Pair of W@nkles.
Cuddly squirrel.
Book – the wisdom of president Dave (blue bound edition).
Pork pies.
Cuddly mole.
Book – the thoughts of chairman Not now Kato (red bound edition).
Shoot em inna face target game.
More pork pies.
Box set of electro/synth/house/funk/trance music – but the box has got to be orange!
Selection of cammo pattern clothing.
Bivi with a walk in wardrobe to store said selection of cammo pattern clothing.
A selection box of “leads of historic and ecclesiastical provenance” – but with no traceability.
A few more pork pies.

Think that'll do for now!
You forgot the everlasting and eversinking pole floats.🤣🤣🤣

Total

Site Supporter
Dear Santa (and Drowners), this year please can I have for Christmas……..

Pair of W@nkles.
Cuddly squirrel.
Book – the wisdom of president Dave (blue bound edition).
Pork pies.
Cuddly mole.
Book – the thoughts of chairman Not now Kato (red bound edition).
Shoot em inna face target game.
More pork pies.
Box set of electro/synth/house/funk/trance music – but the box has got to be orange!
Selection of cammo pattern clothing.
Bivi with a walk in wardrobe to store said selection of cammo pattern clothing.
A selection box of “leads of historic and ecclesiastical provenance” – but with no traceability.
A few more pork pies.

Think that'll do for now!
"And a set of sliding doors and a conveyer belt?"...(The Generation Game):whistle::love:

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
@Peter ......I wonder if our @Zerkalo has seen the above items are available in his trade mark 'Fluoro Orange' colours....:love:
Why not, Orange, Green, Blue (Guru, Maver, Preston) even Burgundy for the Browning aficionados among us without the Brand pricing. ;)

Total

Site Supporter
Why not, Orange, Green, Blue (Guru, Maver, Preston) even Burgundy for the Browning aficionados among us without the Brand pricing. ;)
Ok mate I'm sold on the idea, Jeez!:oops:.....You can get of your beer crate now!;):p:ROFLMAO:

Foul hooked

Site Supporter
Last year, apart from the shimano reel that i asked for, my OH got me a USB rechargeable hand warmer thingie. It is brilliant, one charge and it lasts for at least two whole days winter fishing. Three heat settings it sits in my pocket in its little velvety bag on the lowest setting and then i simply put my hand in there for a few seconds and its lovely and warm then swap pockets. if it gets really cold then turn it up and hold it for a minute or so.

Total

Site Supporter
....... my OH got me a USB rechargeable hand warmer thingie. It is brilliant, one charge and it lasts for at least two whole days winter fishing. Three heat settings it sits in my pocket in its little velvety bag on the lowest setting and then i simply put my hand in there for a few seconds and its lovely and warm then swap pockets. if it gets really cold then turn it up and hold it for a minute or so.
^^ May I ask what particular branded handwarmer Mrs F/hooked bought you please? Thank you....(y) And a link if you've got one please.....(y)

Godber

Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
Last year, apart from the shimano reel that i asked for, my OH got me a USB rechargeable hand warmer thingie. It is brilliant, one charge and it lasts for at least two whole days winter fishing. Three heat settings it sits in my pocket in its little velvety bag on the lowest setting and then i simply put my hand in there for a few seconds and its lovely and warm then swap pockets. if it gets really cold then turn it up and hold it for a minute or so.
Sit on your hands man, still the best way to warm your hands😁😉

Godber

Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
^^ May I ask what particular branded handwarmer Mrs F/hooked bought you please? Thank you....(y) And a link if you've got one please.....(y)
I'm disappointed with you Mr Total!!! What next? Electric underwear😳

Godber

Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
Far too expensive mate, l'll get her some wooly socks instead😁

Godber

Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
Ya tight sod!;):love::ROFLMAO:
I prefer 'careful' 😁 l just coughed up £280 for a Nintendo Switch for her birthday on the 16th Dec, God only knows why she wants a games console but money well spent😍