It's started .............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon R

Site Supporter
Unless I've slept for a month it was only Guy Fawkes last week wasn't it?
And it's still six weeks until Christmas?

So why the hell are the Christmas lights on peoples houses already[:0]

Spotted two sets tonight between here and my girlfriends mams house - about a mile away.

I guess it won't be long until the giant illuminated, inflatable santas are littering the gardens of the area[:(]

I know it's been posted before but this is how to do it properly[;)]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmgf60CI_ks[/youtube]

Simon

bloomer

fishing monster
i was trimming a customers hedge earlier and was traumatised to discover fairy lights threaded all through it from the neighbours side, needless to say hedge trimming stopped quite quickly....

HarryOatcake

02/02/04 -24/12/17
Site Supporter
In Memoriam
Originally posted by bloomer

i was trimming a customers hedge earlier and was traumatised to discover fairy lights threaded all through it from the neighbours side, needless to say hedge trimming stopped quite quickly....

Think that was shocking Bloomer. [:0] [:(] [;)]

Harry.

zenith20

Originally posted by HarryOatcake

Harry.

Our next door neighbour has them up as well as directly over the road. Coming home from work in Chester before and they were switching the lights on there. It was like a little Blackpool....

hemphead2

hemphead2
we have a road near us that all the local chavs/benefit thieves live and they have the most biggest (and tasteless )lights of anyone.The point is none of them work but they can still afford all the lights[V]

Last edited:

breadflake

Site Supporter
there on in a house opposite us,
think al get me catty out...............

bloomer

fishing monster
Originally posted by HarryOatcake

Harry.

fortunately i noticed before i got a new hair do!!!

john83

Account Locked
the worst are the lazy sods who have them up all year round and just switch them on coming up to christmas. theres a few houses round here with them big merry christmas signs that light up and they havent bothered to take them down, still got them on their wall in the summer! dont put ours up till the middle of december.

Status
Not open for further replies.