It's pellets stupid?

Rick123

Site Supporter
Thought I'd try an aniseed based particle on the commercial I'm fishing. Thought it would take it apart, but nothing much to shout about in all honesty. I guess the fish see so many pellets,and little else, that they do not recognise strange baits. Yes, the bream loved it but for the carp 'it's pellets stupid?' They did like the hemp but not the other stuff.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Thought I'd try an aniseed based particle on the commercial I'm fishing. Thought it would take it apart, but nothing much to shout about in all honesty. I guess the fish see so many pellets,and little else, that they do not recognise strange baits. Yes, the bream loved it but for the carp 'it's pellets stupid?' They did like the hemp but not the other stuff.
If you don’t try you’ll never know. Who was the first to put luncheon meat on the hook ? Or sweet corn ? 🤔🤔

SeanB

Site Supporter
Always worth a try mate, next time you might discover a new wonder bait 👍

davej1981

Ill often take something different aside from the known baits, you never know!

Me and my lad

Site Supporter
It is those little tweaks that can put us one step ahead. In the 70s/early 80s I recall my uncle using angel delight in his groundbait, seem to recall it was banana flavour for bream fishing. He caught a few with it. This was well before I had started fishing or the onset of the vast array of flavourings. Keep experimenting sir!