It's got me bad

TiggerXFM

Hi guys I have just managed to read all your wonderful well wishes and I'm not afraid to say that I'm now crying as I'm overwhelmed by all of your thoughts and wishes for a fellow Piscator.
I'm still very much under the weather and slowly improving, sleep is evading me at night and I feel tired most of the time , it feels like a real heavy dose of man flu, it's an effort to get up off the chair and I ache like hell. The better half had come down with it as well ,but fortunately nowhere near as bad as myself , thankfully.

Stay safe guys and thanks again for your posting and we'll wishes.
I love you all. 👍👍👍👍💯

Great that you are on the road to recovery, and your mrs is all good👍.

I asked out of curiosity earlier in the thread wether you had had any jabs, not to have a go if you haven't, but purely out of interest as I seem to know more people catching covid who have been jabbed than who haven't.

Keith Sparky

Site Supporter
Hi guys I have just managed to read all your wonderful well wishes and I'm not afraid to say that I'm now crying as I'm overwhelmed by all of your thoughts and wishes for a fellow Piscator.
I'm still very much under the weather and slowly improving, sleep is evading me at night and I feel tired most of the time , it feels like a real heavy dose of man flu, it's an effort to get up off the chair and I ache like hell. The better half had come down with it as well ,but fortunately nowhere near as bad as myself , thankfully.

I love you all. 👍👍👍👍💯
Maybe they ought to research further into this MAN COVID as we all know just how bad MAN FLU is compared to the sniffles our wives get !!!.

DFL

Site Supporter
Hope you have a speedy recovery but this virus doesn't let go easily for some, took me a good month or two to get any strength back, eighteen months on still not quite the same, you just have to adapt.

Godber

Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter

I love you all. 👍👍👍👍💯
Glad you are feeling a bit better mate. Take it easy and wishing you a speedy full recovery👍

ATTICUS FINCH

Great that you are on the road to recovery, and your mrs is all good👍.

I asked out of curiosity earlier in the thread wether you had had any jabs, not to have a go if you haven't, but purely out of interest as I seem to know more people catching covid who have been jabbed than who haven't.
I've had all the jabs as has the better half ,I had the Pfizer ones Niki had the Oxford jobby

TiggerXFM

I've had all the jabs as has the better half ,I had the Pfizer ones Niki had the Oxford jobby
Thanks for the reply AF, as I said, I was curious is all, because most of the people I know personally who have been catching covid are the ones who have had all the jabs...very strange?
Also, the ones without the jab that I know who do catch the illness appear to have less severe symptoms, all very strange.

Godber

Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
Bit of as relapse this morning for both Niki and myself, I feel like an elephant is sitting on my chest and Niki is shivering and aching everywhere.
Yet another match not going to be fished by me this weekend.
Ah mate, both of you wrap up warm, keep dosed up and the fluids going in. As DFL said it might take a while till you are 100%. I consider myself physically quite fit and healthy but it knocked me for a six and beyond for a few weeks. Its a bit of a cliche, but l got through loads of chicken and vegetable soup. It helped me get my strength back.
All the best to both of you. 👍

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Bit of as relapse this morning for both Niki and myself, I feel like an elephant is sitting on my chest and Niki is shivering and aching everywhere.

Fishing can wait Bill. You get yourself right first. I’ve just got rid of the tiredness feeling. Two weeks after I got over it. I think I’ve been very lucky. Take it easy pal. Lots of fluid and rest. You’ll get there. 👍

The Hitman

Site Supporter
Keep the Paracetamol going in every 4 hours, plenty of fluids and hot drinks. I used the cold and flu lemon drinks before i went to bed. Helped me sleep better. You can get a relapse after a few days. Get plenty of rest. Hope you feel better over the next few days.