It's got me bad

tysontim

Site Supporter
So sorry to hear this mate, as a sufferer of COPD myself its hard enough to breath on a good day. take the advice mate and seek proper help.

Hope you get well soon.

nejohn

Site Supporter
Hope you are fighting and winning, but as everyone else is saying don't hesitate in getting on the phone for medical help if you have any doubts at all

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've spoken to Bill this afternoon and this dammed Covid has beaten him up and to add insult to injury his other half has tested positive too.
He had a visit from a paramedic yesterday who was happy that he was in no immediate danger so he's on the Paracetamol and plenty of fluids and hopeful that another couple of days will break the back of it.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I've spoken to Bill this afternoon and this dammed Covid has beaten him up and to add insult to injury his other half has tested positive too.
He had a visit from a paramedic yesterday who was happy that he was in no immediate danger so he's on the Paracetamol and plenty of fluids and hopeful that another couple of days will break the back of it.

Thanks Peter. I think a couple of us were getting a tad worried. Hope he makes a speedy recovery. 👍

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
The dreaded COVID bug has finally caught up to me ,I'm now feeling very very ill and with having COPD I'm struggling with my breathing even more.
I had a terrible night last night and around 2am I started shivering uncontrollably. It's all very worrying as not only do I have COVID ontop of COPD I also have a shadow on my lungs, and that is frightening me all the more.
Stay safe people and look after your health .
Hope you get well soon 😊 🙏 horrible nasty illness, lots of my family have had it but all have pulled through , think positively you can beat this .

pies

Site Supporter
Bas he got an oximeter. If not best get one. One nasty truck covid does is your blood oxygen can drop rapidly bit you dont realise. Then when somebody finally collapses its intensive care

ATTICUS FINCH

Hi guys I have just managed to read all your wonderful well wishes and I'm not afraid to say that I'm now crying as I'm overwhelmed by all of your thoughts and wishes for a fellow Piscator.
I'm still very much under the weather and slowly improving, sleep is evading me at night and I feel tired most of the time , it feels like a real heavy dose of man flu, it's an effort to get up off the chair and I ache like hell. The better half had come down with it as well ,but fortunately nowhere near as bad as myself , thankfully.

Stay safe guys and thanks again for your posting and we'll wishes.
I love you all. 👍👍👍👍💯