It's Friday - Where are you Fishing this weekend ?

FadingLikeDecay

My missus has had an Iron infusion today for her low red blood cell count. It usually knocks her about for a few days, so no fishing for me until she's right.

However, I did have 72hrs here from Monday.
IMG_3329 (Edited).JPG

IMG_3330 (Edited).JPG

Doing this.
IMG_3332.JPG

Needless to say, the best bite of the trip was this.

IMG_3334.JPG
Now that looks like one heck of a gudgeon sesh :oops:

ATTICUS FINCH

Club match on Sunday at claygate fishery on lake Eva , Saturday is summer house delivery day ,so will be putting that together when it arrives.

Mitomaniac

Site Supporter
Hoping to make it to my 1st ever match at my local club I've been a member of for over 12 years having moved from carp to more rounded coarse fishing.

Depends how the day of dipping sheep goes with the inlaws Saturday as to if I have the time Sunday to fish

nutmeg

Site Supporter
Going to go to a club water, that is basically a carp puddle, not really my idea of fun, but it makes a change once in a while.

bagpuss

Site Supporter
The wife has to isolate for a operation on Tuesday so has kindly granted me a doubleheader so it’s Partridge lakes today for the open, booked on West at Blundells Sunday 😀

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Just sorted my gear for tomorrow, I feel like I'm back in the 80's. Took 2 mins to load the car (didn't even need to drop the front seat) and it is light enough to carry round the lake. All my pole gear is in a heap on the garage floor by the side of my box and platform. I honestly think that if I was in a match tomorrow and needed the pole I would have cried off.

Attachments

• 20211016_175154.jpg
    20211016_175154.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20211016_175436.jpg
    20211016_175436.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 5

Capt Birdseye

Site Supporter
The wife has to isolate for a operation on Tuesday so has kindly granted me a doubleheader so it’s Partridge lakes today for the open, booked on West at Blundells Sunday 😀
Regards to your other half mate, hope it goes well for her.

Fugley-fisher

Fishing the stour dorset, most probably!
Site Supporter
Club match dorset stour, sturminster newton sunday, expect it to be tough, no rain for the last week, low n clear again, dragged out the liq bread (not really cold enough yet) , worm n soil, we shall see how we fair.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
I'm taking a 9'7' cane rod and a Mitchell down to the River tomorrow... got worms maggots and a ball of cheesepaste to try and tempt a Chub or a chunky Perch... not even taking a chair... "farmers here I come"...😛

OldTaff

Site Supporter
Sadly Yalding was a blow out with a blank but a desperate dive back to my lovely Moncktons stretch saw a quick bag of roach & dace to short pole & single red then a swap to drop shot had a string of wasps throwing themselves at 2” spiky paddletails with mad abandon tight to the bank and bushes.

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
5 days, 20 hours and 20 minutes till we set off to Anglers Paradise. One week of heaven. Can’t wait.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
@Total Thanks mate 👍🏻 had me shaking when that popped up!

A chub was the only thing it wasn’t it was a perch when I first hooked it then a skimmer when I first saw it then finally a roach when it got near the surface 😂

Arch

Site Supporter
What an absolutely belting fish. Is there any better looking fish than a big Roach ?? I don't think so.

Well done.