Its back.....

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Copied from elsewhere but I fully agree;

The premier league was suspended 3 months ago because of a pandemic which in those 3 months has killed over 40000 people in this country. The NHS along with other key workers have put themselves at risk to treat those with the virus and to keep the country supplied and running. Doctors, nurses, bus and train drivers, supermarket staff to name a few have died as a result of working through this pandemic.

So as the premier league returns from this unprecedented time they will sport the NHS rainbow on the front of their shirts, replace the players names with the names of the NHS staff and key workers who have died on their shirts, and the grounds will have advertising boards and screens with the names of all the people who have died, all 40000 of them.

Well you would think so but no instead they will wear shirts with black lives matter because apparently the killing of one convicted armed robbing, thieving, junkie, waster by police in a different country 4000 miles away is far more important than the lives of the above. Ignorance. Arrogance!

jay67

Site Supporter
totally against this kneeling rubbish ... followed Leeds for 40 year - if they kneel for BLM on sunday im done . was looking forward to football starting again - this has ruined it . shame on every club that has forced it on their players . shame on the football leagues for allowing it

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It will be a totally ridiculous situation

Next "The Whites" (Leeds) will be changing their nickname so not to offend

62tucker

Site Supporter
Roy Keane at half time. “ I wouldn’t let McGuire and de Gea on the bus home “

Blanks

Site Supporter
I asked my wife if there was any football on TV,
"Yes, " she said, "there's the Luton women's reserves v the Rochdale women's reserves, or the Scottish cup final."
"Ok, thanks, " I replied,
"put the Luton game on please."