It's a slow day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma

Armchair Carper
Where is everyone - they can't be fishing judging by what they were posting about the flooding and the rain......are they all stuck in doors being made to spend some time with the other half or have they been made to go to that famous holiday resort Costa Del B&Q?

It's a slow day...............[:(]

Enigma

Armchair Carper
Running...you must need ya heed seen too.

whats new?...god I'm so bored!

The Saint

Paul
Site Supporter
I had to go out looking for a fridge seeing as how i was defrosting the ice compartment and managed to put a hole in it and buggered the whole fridge up [:(][:eek:)]

Jen

Made in Yorkshire
Well I've been doing the washing this aft, praying for some sunshine so we can clear off to the caravan and get the fishing rods out, looks unlikely though, the old mans settled down watching "Tora Tora Tora" on the box [:(]

I'm like you Enigma BORED BORED BORED lol [:D][:D][:D]

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
MMMMMM I guess I must be the lucky one today then cus I've had a very profitable morning, sound just like a Ferengi dunt I?,(Star Trek?? oh OK)

First of all N02 son wants me to follow him to work this morning, and pick his brother up on the way, so arriving at their works a little later I was "Conned" into taking this lady customer back to her hotel.
"He's the local taxi bloke" says Eugine the manager "knows all around here like the back of his hand." So I was asked if I'd take this lady back to her hotel, it's not far, he says. Hurumph no not far just Coventry!! Anyways he talks her into giving us 20 for the journey, and when I mention I've got to fill me tank I gets given a tank full of diesel[:0][^]
So offs we go delivers said lady to her hotel gets 20 returns to settle down to pick out some tyres for the car. Finds two half worn Goodyear Eagle NCT's and asks how much only to be told "Don't be daft you don't f***ing pay for bits here, not you, your family"

Coo I wish I had more days like this [:)][8D][^][^]

Status
Not open for further replies.