It must almost be......

rudd

Site Supporter
The weekend as weather looks sh!te again?
Was thinking of an all nighter tonight - sod that, rain and heavy gusts of wind are no fun.
Neither is cleaning and drying kit after packing away wet or getting soaked at 2am when you get a run!
Yes them Carp and Tench will go on a munching spree as low pressure sets in but these days I fish for enjoyment and relaxing - the fish can wait to grace my net.
Think a couple of short sessions roving about is the way to go this weekend - so I can leg it to car if needs be!

Anyone else have plans?

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Not for fishing, but might have a few hours on the rats over the weekend if the weather is kind enough.

BTMS

Site Supporter
Fishing match on the river tonight 5.30 - 9pm. Sunday another match on the river:)

DAMFLASK CHRIS

Site Supporter
you want to try graves park sheffield 3 rats around pond in ten minutes just walking around it the other day middle of day

Reuben

Site Supporter
Aye, I’m off for a weeks fishing tomorrow in the Lake District. Don’t mind the weather that much as it generally keeps people away. Not that I’m anti social or anything......

NJ1875

Site Supporter
Club match on the Severn for me tomorrow. It’s not looking too bad tomorrow at the moment. Don’t mind the rain so much whilst fishing it’s the wind which I struggle with.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Yeah was a nice few hours. There’s a full report in the where you fished today section