It made me feel good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Col7777

I am blowing my own trumpet but I got a bit of a buzz from it, what it was, I just happened to look out the window when I saw a young lad of about 10-12 yrs fall of his bike carrying some shopping home. his bag burst and he just stood there wondering how he was going to manage the shopping.
He tried to put it back in the bag but it was ruined, I went out in my jimjams and handed him a strong shopping bag... The look of joy on his face was worth more than I can say.
He smiled and said, "Thank you," I said, "No problem my mate, are you alright?"
Again he smiled and again he thanked me, I went in the house smiling too, it made my day. [:)]

Cooky

and then he is going to come back tonight and do your house over

your lucky he never pulled out a gun what with you being from manchester lol

svenc

London Blanker NOT
Its a shame that theres not more people like this in this day in age. I recognised a neighbour struggling with 2 sacks of dry dog food the other day. SHE was very surprised when I carried them home for her and very appreciative. She didnt expect that. Nice one mate, just goes to show there are manners and helpfulness in life.

HarryOatcake

02/02/04 -24/12/17
Site Supporter
In Memoriam
Well done Col, kindness brings its own reward
in the feel good factor. [:T] [^] [:D]

Harry.

crusty

You'd feel even better if you hadn't told anyone [:)]

Ian

Col7777

Perhaps you are right, again I acted on impulse, now you made me feel not so good.

matty67

hablando espanol
Originally posted by Col7777

I am blowing my own trumpet but I got a bit of a buzz from it, what it was, I just happened to look out the window when I saw a young lad of about 10-12 yrs fall of his bike carrying some shopping home. his bag burst and he just stood there wondering how he was going to manage the shopping.
He tried to put it back in the bag but it was ruined, I went out in my jimjams and handed him a strong shopping bag... The look of joy on his face was worth more than I can say.
He smiled and said, "Thank you," I said, "No problem my mate, are you alright?"
Again he smiled and again he thanked me, I went in the house smiling too, it made my day. [:)]

Nice one Col, everyone's really quick to put kids down for having no manners, being rude etc..[:T]

Status
Not open for further replies.