It Is Indeed A Mad World...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurkio

A little dab'll do
http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/news/Terrified-shopkeeper-arrested-locking-girls-premises/article-2366615-detail/article.html

Marvin Waggler

Bass Blanker
I think the old bills hands are tied, if those girls make a counter allegation then they are duty bound to arrest both parties until the facts come to light, long gone are the days of them being able to use common sense.
Gang members like that should be singled out on their own and treated to the same terror & fear that they bestow on ordinary hard working people and see how they like it.

lurkio

A little dab'll do
Originally posted by Marvin Waggler

I think the old bills hands are tied, if those girls make a counter allegation then they are duty bound to arrest both parties until the facts come to light

No problem with that Marv, except that this...

"The shopkeeper was arrested and questioned about the allegations. The girls will also be questioned about the allegations against them."

...suggests to me that the shopkeeper was the only one to be arrested.

If investigations establish that the girls made up the allegations, I would expect them to face charges of wasting Police time in addition to any others.

Last edited:

mocnscott

finally a winner
I can't believe how easy it is for scumbags to act the victim and get the law on their side. I agree with Marvin these gangs should be subject to the intimidation and pack aggression that they dish out.

Scott

Col7777

As some of the comments say, the gevenment is talking of cutting the police force to save money and not put these poor criminals behind bars.

Perhaps instead of the TV and computers in the prison get them out in chain gangs repairing roads etc that might save a few bob.

How many times have we seen on TV where these morons get arrested only to get a telling off, they know they can get away with it that is one of the reasons they do it.

Remember that movie where they built a wall round the city and it was a prison, they let the criminals run themselves, it was far fetched but the way things are going it might turn out to be reallity.

Thinking about it may be not, the wall would cost too much, let them run free instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.