It’s not just covid

62tucker

Site Supporter
Really annoying me now the reporting on MSM about hospitals.
Covid Covid Covid
While I do understand the covid crisis and all that comes with it.
Daughter doing 1/2 day today till 2 but might have to stop extra.
Worst nightshift her ward can remember. While a extra covid ward was set up yesterday to 3 wards. Was 5 in April. It’s the other normal stuff that is overwhelming them.
Hate it when she has to deal with suicidal patients.
I messaged her before. This is reply.
2B78F7B9-58DC-4313-ACA6-592B6F90250F.jpeg

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Not for the lass who jumped off the Tyne bridge the other day. 🥲

Those who wanna do it mate Dont Brag about how or when, like my mate who laid on the main line to the north and watched the 8.45 to Scarborough go through his neck, or another who Locked his sen in his Barn from the inside and hung his sen, If its in yer head its Happening.

62tucker

Site Supporter
There still is a fair few cries for help that end up dead or after a few cries for help no one listens anymore so that ends in a bad way.
Don’t want to sound morbid but there’s going to be a lot more die from non covid related issues than covid.
And the average age will be a hell of a lot younger.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Tucker i agree wholehearted mate, Both my pals and all were wealthy and had lovely families and no prior mental health problems. Beer is the Biggest depressant i said in another thread it was turning me into summat i didnt wanna be, not suicidal but not wanting to get outta bed, hating my job and being miserable to my Gert. It had to stop and now i love everything i hated. Dont look back and dwell on bad things look forward and enjoy the good things.

chris1967

Really Really
Site Supporter
why are suicidal people not entitled to the same care as any another person

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I’m simply not intelligent enough to get suicidal. I don’t think deep enough to get upset about anything really. Maybe I should take life a bit more seriously ? 🤔

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I’m simply not intelligent enough to get suicidal. I don’t think deep enough to get upset about anything really. Maybe I should take life a bit more seriously ? 🤔

Exactly the way i feel mate, i had problems in early life but they are Gone i dont tek it outta anyone cos the School bully gave me a crack to look big. Life is too short and theres plenty to enjoy without hurting anyone.