It’s a Sunday.

62tucker

Site Supporter
What’s your plans for today.
Weather wise. Not bad up here. After yesterday’s 40/50 mph winds
Me. Breakfast. Prepare dinner. ( beef today ) milky coffee around 10:30. Dinner at 1.30. Gardening a bit throughout the day,I be in and out back all day as usual . Drive out in car after dinner for 3 to 4 mile walk with dog. Also got to pick up a 15 kg gas bottle for man cave ( shed ) got a few kg of old boilies and pellets to grind up for bird food or ground bait.
Also got to do some pond maintenance. Siphon out any rubbish from bottom of my ponds and do a bit of a water change.
Tonight. Hope to finish season 2 of YOU. 3 episodes left.

Last edited:

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I have my duties to do round the club waters, Yes, even on a flipping Sunday. Give wifey a hand preparing the old din-dins then settle down and see if there's anything on the one eyed monster this afternoon. Nothing planned for tonight.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Might have a walk Round Rufforth Car boot with Albert, couple of Beers then Dinner, watch the Amateur world Darts Final, then who knows ;)

brian carragher

Site Supporter
Might have a walk Round Rufforth Car boot with Albert, couple of Beers then Dinner, watch the Amateur world Darts Final, then who knows ;)
Do you know what, I just havent even bothered to watch the BDO event this year apart from a few you tube highlights, shows how far its dropped in stature, even Scott Mitchell is doing Q school this time round and if successful will be leaving the organisation, crowds have been really poor

As for Sunday, I would have been out on the banks of the Tees chasing down a decent esox or two but the rivers knackered, well on the rise and pushing through like a train, looks like the dogs going to get a good walk on the beach instead

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
It's my nans 85th so about 30 of the family are all getting together for a pub meal. When I get back I hope my Tackle Box will have arrived to I'll spend the afternoon playing with that.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
It's my nans 85th so about 30 of the family are all getting together for a pub meal. When I get back I hope my Tackle Box will have arrived to I'll spend the afternoon playing with that.
Happy bday hope it's a great one(y)

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
At luscious lady friend's mother's in crapton on sea. Combination of visiting and taking stuff to the dump. Have just discovered that her royal lusciousness is starting shingles. Aaaaargh!

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Nowt, wife and i gave up trying to be teens again at 0200 and came home, 0435 daughters and son come home set the dogs off...so at 0645 i had my revenge...quietly opened daughters bedroom door, saw both of them in their passed out and did the only thing a kind, loving, thoughtful, protective father could do.....and burst into a chorus of happy birthday in a totally outragously out of tune booming voice.

Amazing how quickly kids with hangovers can drag pillows over their heads isn't it :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Chervil

Site Supporter
I need to redo my study, as I'm running out of space. So measuring up for new furniture and flooring and trying to put some sort of time line in place for getting the old stuff taken away by BHF, decorating, getting new flooring laid and new furniture delivered. I hope to get it done over half term.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Dinner on and tatties all peeled ready. Just been in garden and siphoned out 4 dustbins or water and a small amount of rubbish out. Cleaned all my filter sponges in the bins of pond water and back into filter. Topping pond up slowly with hose. 7 scopes of blanket weed killer in. And half a tub of bicarbonate soda.
Should last a couple of weeks till next Siphon. Twice a week job in summer. 4 bins out. And use to water garden.

Godber

All gone floppy.
Site Supporter
Set my alarm for 0600 but the demons in my head just laughed and got me up at 0430. Eventually set off for my match down at Port Talbot dock(yes again), sausage bap and a NAAFI Brew at Bros Cafe. Pulled out 18, next to where l fished Friday. Fished 10:30 to 15:30. Got piked to death, cost me 1st place but happy with 2nd and some cash.
Home for a chicken dinner and a slob out on the sofa. Nice day.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Worked till 3pm. Came home for a lovely sunday roast, cooked by 'er indoors. Crashed out on the couch for an hour, then nipped back to the pub for a couple of games of darts. Hit a 170 checkout...go me :) Then couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo for the next few games.
Back home for a night of Netflix until it's time to kick the stragglers out & lock up at midnight.