Is this a trap?

Nunachuk

Nunachuk
Site Supporter
Guys, HWMBO has gone out to an alledged class reunion, I am home alone!

Do I cuddle (for the evening), with my telly remote control?

Go into the kitchen and deliberately spill water on the Italian hand made floor tiles and not immediately dry it up?

Do naked Star jumps in front of our front windows and deny it tommorow, when the complaints, (from those with gööd eyesite come in)?

Play Youtube as loudly as I like with the Everley brothers on it and sing along, making up my dirty word version, or is she nearby spying?

Thank Föök that I'm not paranoid, what would you do? Please nothing with animals as my bits have only just recovered from last time and whoever said Gekko's can't bite is a liar!

I'm now on wait out!

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter

Go into the kitchen and deliberately spill water on the Italian hand made floor tiles and not immediately dry it up?

Do naked Star jumps in front of our front windows and deny it tommorow, when the complaints, (from those with gööd eyesite come in)?

Play Youtube as loudly as I like with the Everley brothers on it and sing along, making up my dirty word version, or is she nearby spying?

Thank Föök that I'm not paranoid, what would you do? Please nothing with animals as my bits have only just recovered from last time and whoever said Gekko's can't bite is a liar!

I'm now on wait out!
Class reunion. She’s out with Leroy again.🤣🤣🤣😉

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Check the rooms for covert cameras, you never know if she's watching you :eek:

rudd

Serial Blanker
Site Supporter
When Mrs R and Junior buggered off to see senior at uni, our not yet 1 year old pup looked at me as if to say Dad, what happens now?

Don’t worry lad, a weekend of sofa, curry, beer, sport, breaking bad, Doritos, beer, curry, whiskey, sport and a couple of walks for you.
He loved it!

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter

I'm now on wait out!
If you have Babestation on or similar channels .
A good tip is not to misplace Television remote control.