Is this a scam?

Nunachuk

Nunachuk
Site Supporter
Hi Guys,

yesterday I received an email stating that I was the beneficiary of 4.5 million dollars, (at last)! all I had to do was the usual, name. address etc: So I complied told them my name-Michael Mouse, (but my friends call me MIcky),, my address is Disneyland etc: etc:

Today much to my delight, I received a reply-Read the salutation and have a laugh!

Beneficiary Michael Mouse,

My name is George MConnell, ( I was mandaded by the United NationsDebts Reconcilliation Panel in conjuncture with the Federal Executive Couincil, (FEC) Etc:

My question is, is this genuine?, (as I read on Facebook yesterday that they had found a Nigerian Prince in Nigeria in his flat dead, with 58, million dollars in the flat, because nobody would answer the emails that he sent out) :-(

Secondly send any begging letters to my nominated financial advisor for this matter and that is Warrington63.

Thank you for your time and attention and may you all be as lucky as me!

Now where are our suitcases, (she's leaving), ;-)

:cool:

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Got to be real with a name like George MConnell...hasn't it? After all, if it was false, the name would be Mbepe Ngongo (or similar).

Nunachuk

Nunachuk
Site Supporter
I think it’s definitely legit! Please PM me your real address so I can send you one of my pre printed begging letters - I’ve always admired you. 😎
Reuben mate, my I/C finance for this one is Warrington63, I have already sent him a couple of million, so don't let himn fob you off!

Nunachuk

Nunachuk
Site Supporter
Warryinton63 mate, don't forget to give the money to Zerkalo in an orange bag, otherwise I have it on gööd authority that the ghost of Prince Mbepe Ngongo will return and haunt you! And from what I understand he lööks like a darker version of the wee Scottish Jimmy Kranky! True story!

Last edited:

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Warryinton63 mate, don't forget to give the money to Zerkalo in an orange bag, otherwise I have it on gööd authority that the ghost of Prince Mbepe Ngongo will return and haunt you! And from what I understand he lööks like a darker version of the wee Scottish Jimmy Kranky! True story!
Is he the the one with straight hair and curly teeth ?

rudd

Serial Blanker
Site Supporter
I can confirm they are not all scams, replied to an email with regards to a Nigerian prince giving away hundreds and thousands.
Sent my £25 admin fee and received my reward last week:

R.jpeg