Is it Moaning or Topical

Status
Not open for further replies.

hookit

Account Locked
We have had a post complaining about post not being fun and a joke like in the good old days of MD. Myself I am interested in far more then a joke and a bit of fun I like to read post that are in the media and effect us all. It is good to see the others point of view as it is good to see how we may agree or disagree. Instead of moaning about our kind of post it is up to them to start their own threads. There is ample room in the club house for us all to enjoy different kinds of post. Jokes, moaning and topical and the thing is we do not get bored because we have a wide selection of threads to read and answer at times with a good belly laugh at times thinking what a prat and other agreeing with. We can experience a full range of emotions by have a wide range of post. So stop you bleating and get some fun post on here. [}:)]

lucky wayne

Account Locked
theres room for all kinds of posts, if you dont like something dont read it or dont comment,the posts i hate are when things turn personal and downright nasty

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle
Site Supporter
There's a famous quote (which I'll probably misquote) that goes
something like:

"I may not agree with what you are saying, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it."

There's plenty of room for reasoned arguments, candid opinions and
jokes/funnies alongside.

As Wayne says, "If you don't like something don't read it"

hookit

Account Locked
Originally posted by muskrat

There's a famous quote (which I'll probably misquote) that goes
something like:

"I may not agree with what you are saying, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it."

There's plenty of room for reasoned arguments, candid opinions and
jokes/funnies alongside.

As Wayne says, "If you don't like something don't read it"

Well this must be a first I agree with all the replies so far beer-toast1.gif

midge99

I like your posts hookit, they help warm me up on a cold winters day you always seen to pick the topics that make my blood boil

hookit

Account Locked
Originally posted by midge99

I like your posts hookit, they help warm me up on a cold winters day you always seen to pick the topics that make my blood boil

I am pleased you enjoy my post. I try and make us think nothing more but at the same time some will get a little flustered [}:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.