Is it just me?

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
There doesn't seem to be the Chrimbo spirit about that there normally is, even the kids at school don't seem overly excited and they break up tomorrow.

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
Fair play buddy, I didn't think of that.....I'm off to crack a bottle of scotch :beer-toast1:

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
There was a bunch of school kids singing christmas carols on our local market this morning.

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
It's Christmas. A present to myself. And yes, a poor pensioner, it took me at least 2 hours to save up and buy it. :LOL:
OMG mate I never realised things were that bad........................I will speak to Bob Geldoff and see if he can help:p

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
OMG mate I never realised things were that bad........................I will speak to Bob Geldoff and see if he can help:p

Yes, things are bad mate. I've only got this much to last till Thursday. I don't know how I'm going to manage...

Cash.JPG

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
I am thinking of getting a T shirt made up that says 'Feed The World............Start with Scribe.' :D
Why aren't you 27 stone:p

First week of the new year I am chubbing on the Trent; if you fancy it you can bring the sarnies:p

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Why aren't you 27 stone:p

First week of the new year I am chubbing on the Trent; if you fancy it you can bring the sarnies:p

Let me know when Dave and I'll treat you (and me) to breakfast. (y)

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
I was introduced to Asbach Brandy by a friend who was ex-army helicopter pilot and served in Germany, must admit I might treat myself for Christmas a lot more welcome than socks. :D