Is buying fishing equipment addictive

spooky1966

Site Supporter
Yep wanted a backup 😀
congratulations, you know the old saying you snooze you loose well very adapt i dozed off in the chair and missed the end:sleep3:
just as a matter of interest what would you have gone up to?

pies

Site Supporter
congratulations, you know the old saying you snooze you loose well very adapt i dozed off in the chair and missed the end:sleep3:
just as a matter of interest what would you have gone up to?
My max was £3k
leigh angling were selling it for £3200

Foul hooked

Site Supporter
My problem is not so much buying new gear, unless to replace worn out, broken, lost or simply poor quality, but in not chucking out the old stuff, especially when it comes to my tackle box. I have Ivan marks sticks, billy Makin canal greys and other assorted similar vintage floats that will probably still be in there when I finally pop my clogs. (Unless of course I donate them to the tree decoration club, where many of their compatriots went and hence why I have no full sets of anything)

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Not addicted.

I like having nice gear but i haven't bought anything fishing related since last October maybe, pretty much have everything i need.

Next purchase will be another keepnet for the Burton Joyce match on the Trent but that's a necessity as per the clubs rules.
I'm thinking of buying a second one incase of net limits with the amount I'm going to catch. :LOL: :p

spooky1966

Site Supporter
My max was £3k
leigh angling were selling it for £3200
nice one i probably wouldn't have gone to that so well done, managed to get one last night brand new for 2100 plus my old pole as trade in so roughly about 2900 so happy with that (y)