Is anyone NOT fishing today :( ?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
'It should have been me' rang out when I drew back the curtains this morning, alas not to happen.

Instead I'll have a steady day at home doing bits and bats, wander around the garden, might clean my pond filter, go walk Winston, and wonder what might have been

...if that's not enough to make you reach out and grab a box of tissues then what is, why aren't you fishing today ;) ?

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
'It should have been me' rang out when I drew back the curtains this morning, alas not to happen.

Instead I'll have a steady day at home doing bits and bats, wander around the garden, might clean my pond filter, go walk Winston, and wonder what might have been

...if that's not enough to make you reach out and grab a box of tissues then what is, why aren't you fishing today ;) ?
I think you would have won it mate, plus a couple of extra pies in the raffle and a nugget off @Peter :D

Me in Cork + Tackle in Skegness = No fishing:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Not today, I fished yesterday and was tempted to go again today given the similarly good weather but got too much else to do really.

Stewie74

Not me, I needed a day of rest after fishing Thursday and Friday, then playing golf yesterday.

Brother coming round later for a nice steak and chips with a couple of bottles of wine, then Spurs smashing Wet Spam later on, followed by an evening of NFL on sky

Got this week off work as well, so plan to be fishing by 0730 in the morning.

brian carragher

Site Supporter

I'm still yet to kick off my winter piking season, river levels look spot on but fast with colour but not enough to put me off, weathers right and wind isnt easterly so everything is good to go, baits in freezer rods and gear ready to pick up

Problem is that out of a household of 4, 3 of us have tested positive for CV19, not hit me yet and had 2 negative tests but isolation period ends today , sods law, reckon I had a better than even chance of winkling one or two out

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Fished on Friday catching carp on the “silvers” lake. I don’t fish weekends as I can go any day of the week. The bliss of retirement. It’ll probably be Thursday before I get out again.