Is anyone fishing this weekend?

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
I’ll be out tomorrow as it’s finally a bit warmer. Probably still not quite warm enough/not been warmer for long enough yet to really make a difference and apparently the rivers up again so likely still a struggle. But at least it should be fairly comfortable to be out in for the first time in about 3 weeks and always feel you’ve got a chance when it’s not completely freezing ??

Stewie74

Site Supporter
Heading out tomorrow to Rockells Farm (Essex), for a first recce on the venue for my next winter league match on January 17th. Never fished it so looking to have a couple of sessions there between now and then.

minkyandbear

Site Supporter
Going for a few hours waggler fishing at Docklows tomorrow and then on the Wye at Hereford on Sunday.

nejohn

Site Supporter
Not this weekend for me, got things to do around the house and garden. Realistically I think it will be tackle away until between Christmas and New year when hopefully I will be able to get out for a few hours

mike fox

'Just Me and the Fish'
Site Supporter
Seems like a repeat of 2 weeks ago. I'm teaching somebody how to chuck some fluff in the rain again. Actually it'll be a session on fishing bloodworm with not a bit of fluff in sight.

OldTaff

Site Supporter
Neville Park Lake tomorrow morning and with luck the canal by Teapot Island Sunday lunchtime after church with my boy - can park immediately next to the bank so if it rains he can hide in the car with iPad and snacks ;)

Bring on the fishies

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
I’ve got the second round of a Winter league series on Sunday at Ivy House lakes, first match for about 6 weeks. I’m down to fish on Heron lake, which is out in the open , so I’m going to take my big coat with me.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Went to a local pond on Monday 0 to 2 degrees but still had some silver and one cru. Bloody cold and had to work for the 17 fish l caught.
Also went on Thursday 5 to 7 degrees with that extremely fine misty rain and a breeze so even with the brolly up still got a wet face. More perch than roach with less caught than Monday 14 fish. But better fishing than sitting in front of the telly. Now I'm going to catch up on my hook tying.