Is anyone fishing this weekend?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The weather forecast for tomorrow doesn't look too bad but Sunday is supposed to be rain across most of the country - is anyone braving it and going out on the banks?

G0zzer2

Site Supporter
I'm fishing the individual Winter League at Pidley - £25 entry and £25 per match (10) so it's attracted some very good anglers (unfortunately).

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Thinking of where to go myself Dave. Canal roach shoals are very nomadic. They don’t seem to want to settle in any one place this year. The carp on our waters have gone into hiding. Typical. And the rivers are a bit too far away to be traveling to. I may just shut my eyes and toss a coin.

jononcb

First Round of the Hallcroft teams of 4 Silver's League.
But it's looking quite mild so the Mahooooooosive Carp could well be active.

HALTON DANGLER

got work party tomorrow to tidy up a venue then hoping either get out on the river sunday or might have to sulk under a brolly with pike rods

Total

Site Supporter
Unfortunately no fishing for me. Covid travel restrictions still in place to my waters in Kent and will probably still be for a while....It is what it is....

carphauler

Barbel Tickler
got work party tomorrow to tidy up a venue then hoping either get out on the river sunday or might have to sulk under a brolly with pike rods
Sunday looks a bit of a wash out with the rain, warm overnight temperatures tonight so hopefully the fishing will be good tomorrow.

nutmeg

Site Supporter
Going onto the shroppie canal yet again, in the morning. Normally go fishing on a Sunday, but after seeing the weather forecast, we have changed days. Gear is all sorted, as is the bait. Hoping to find the better roach and skimmers again.
Tight lines to all you guys making the effort to wet a line this weekend.

squimp

Site Supporter
Possible recce trip to the Bristol Avon tomorrow, but serious time constraints mean it will be 4 hours in the middle of the day if I do go.

Just time to catch a 5lb chub, or a 3lb perch if I decide to go lure fishing.

rudd

Site Supporter
Will be on the waggler at some point tomorrow.
Sunday - staying in doors dry and warm!