Is anyone fishing this weekend and if so what's your plans?

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Got another 2 day festival up at Dol y Gaer and Ponsticcle ressies. Better make the most of it because there's talk of my borough, Bridgend, and Merthyr Tydfil going into local lockdown. ?

Total

Site Supporter
Got another 2 day festival up at Dol y Gaer and Ponsticcle ressies. Better make the most of it because there's talk of my borough and Merthyr Tydfil going into local lockdown. ?

Be lucky on the two dayer Mick....;)(y)

markymark123

Site Supporter
I try to avoid the weekends at the moment due to the amount of people on the bank, hopefully get out Monday once everyone has baited up for me :)

ae111sr

Site Supporter
Got another 2 day festival up at Dol y Gaer and Ponsticcle ressies. Better make the most of it because there's talk of my borough, Bridgend, and Merthyr Tydfil going into local lockdown. ?
Had a drive up that way yesterday, there were a few people fishing there then. tight lines mate.

The Runner

Site Supporter
Cant decide between a days lure fishing up the North End somewhere or seeing what turns up on mackerel strip/ fillet over at Ullinish or somewhere else on L Bracadale
Extremely big tides at the moment and would be mostly fishing the tide down , not ideal for ether option.
Weather looks good though

carphauler

Barbel Tickler
Stick float on the Severn again probably at Arley pleasure fishing all day Sunday. River will be low and clear again but fancy it for a few Chub instead of the Barbel.
I would check BAA booked waters mate, I think Harbour Inn and LB 4,5,6 are booked for matches.

davepellet

Gonna fish a local Stillwater on Sunday, where I’ll be fishing close range waggler (instead of automatically going for the pole) for a change, as there might still be some tench and crucians feeding, and light feeder for anything that will oblige, light meaning up to 30 yards and 25g feeders with maggot on the hook... probably looking at skimmers but there’s a very big chance some of them daft carp will show up, but I’m not a snob

HALTON DANGLER

Site Supporter
busy one, out tomorrow down the severn on maggot and float, going try get a pike vlog recorded sunday morning and then back down the severn afternoon for a try for a barbel

DontKillZander

Site Supporter
Very much addicted to chasing Perch on the bobber at the moment, using the biggest lobworms I've ever seen, they're like snakes!
The bite just wasn't there last weekend on the canals, I feel like there was something about the climate that put them to sleep, but it's improved on the odd evening that I've been on the Bridgewater during the week, hopefully the Trent and Mersey produces tomorrow.

davej1981

Not at the weekend but got a session planned on Tuesday at my local commie, probably my last session until march/april time and will be my first since July so excited is and understatement! Hoping to get amoungst the big bream in there though they arent easy to get to. Dare say the carp will feed well though, had a week of warm wether so its looking good. Ill be happy with whatever i end up with

genesis

Canis Manducare Canis
Site Supporter
Off down to the Wye at Bredwardine on Sunday with my mate for three days chasing the barbel and chub. Can't wait. Last time I fished a river Noah came past on a boat.