Is anyone fishing this weekend and if so what's your plans?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Is anyone fishing this weekend and if so what's your plans?

Match, Pleasure, Speci or on the rivers chasing Barbel?

crackatoa

Site Supporter
Match on Saturday for both of us. Lad has one Sunday as well. I've got the pleasure of going furniture shopping with the Mrs instead.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Stick float on the Severn again probably at Arley pleasure fishing all day Sunday. River will be low and clear again but fancy it for a few Chub instead of the Barbel.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Cr*ppy wind forecast is going to make trotting the Thames a nightmare tomorrow but I’m going to go give it ago. Probably end up on the feeder if it’s as bad as forecast though. Is a shame as I had a cracking trotting session last Saturday so been looking forward to another go since.

rd115

Some of the gear, No idea
Chasing old Barbus on the Derwent tonight, planned to fish until 2am(ish) but if i'm getting indications i'll stick it out longer.

Get to try out my Spopper to but some bait down :D

Neskin

Cars got to go into the garage tomorrow AM so will depend on the courtesy car i get!

Saw some absolutely monstrous roach on the ivel a few weeks back, so might get a maggot feeder out for them.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Hope to get out on Sunday and Monday... pleasure only... hoping for a carp or 3 Sunday and some crucian on monday

Total

Site Supporter
Hopefully, out with my club at the weekend and possibly Wednesday, weather dependent, with some mates I ain't seen for a while....:love:

ae111sr

Site Supporter
Not me, I don't usually fish weekends, I leave that to those who can't or don't fish during the week. But I won't be fishing at all for a while as my usual fishery, Cefn Mably Lakes, is inside Caerphilly Borough boundary and they are locally locked down. :cursing::cursing2:

BTMS

Site Supporter
Match on sunday last 8 of the knockout on the river. Looking forward to it had a session planned for wed had to cancel hospital rearranged for tue my buddy had to cancel hospital. He is right when we were younger we talked about beer, women and more beer now its hospitals and tablets!!!!!!!

squimp

Site Supporter
Fishing for big perch tomorrow.

Have high hopes as I’m fishing with somebody who has a great track record with big predators. Hopefully his technique(s) will rub off on me........

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
My Cousin ( more like my Bro ) has had a hard few weeks with his Gert so im having a meet up with him and off Barbelling Sunday, hopefully a few and put the world right, Yer welcome to Join us @Dave if ya want ;);)

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Hopefully, out with my club at the weekend and possibly Wednesday, weather dependent, with some mates I ain't seen for a while....:love:

I met up this Avvy with some right Rogues old and young, when i say young they are the sons and Daughters of the old Boys, Great avvy . its always nice to see the lads, Tek care Pal.

nejohn

Site Supporter
Would love to go as I am home alone, unfortunately I have torn the ligaments in my left elbow/forearm so looks like I will be sidelined for a few weeks... Shame as this is my favourite time of the year

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
My Cousin ( more like my Bro ) has had a hard few weeks with his Gert so im having a meet up with him and off Barbelling Sunday, hopefully a few and put the world right, Yer welcome to Join us @Dave if ya want ;);)

Where you off?