stu f

Quality lads,but with friends like you 2 who needs enemies LoL

endura

The Bookie
Originally posted by stu f

Quality lads,but with friends like you 2 who needs enemies LoL

Well he should have shared the secrets of the white bucket [:)]

brian bohan

right ye shower a horabley nice people lol you can say anyting you want about me i have skin like two rhinoceros [googled that one [:D]]

but dont take the pi ss out of the contents of the white bucket if ya know whats good for ya lol

ianc21

Won't take the Pi** out the bucket, it takes you all day to put it in. LOL

endura

The Bookie
Originally posted by brian bohan

right ye shower a horabley nice people lol you can say anyting you want about me i have skin like two rhinoceros [googled that one [:D]]

but dont take the pi ss out of the contents of the white bucket if ya know whats good for ya lol

There's a rumour going round that you once prebaited and water
levels rose .... any truth in the rumours ?

ianc21

I hear that recently two small lakes visited by 'Blanker Bohan' now have islands in them! About an arms throw out.

ianc21

Advice required:- I have recieved a PM from the 'Bohan' requesting vast amounts of "Mothballs & Urinal blocks, Yellow ones!" is this the secret ingrediant of the 'White Bucket' or have i stumbled onto an epidemic heading over the water. If it is the later could someone please inform the medical profession.

stu f

Someone said by the time he puts all the contents of the bucket in the siren for the end of the match is heard.

ianc21

I did hear a while ago that he is allowed 3 days before a match to get his buckets down to the waters edge.

brian bohan

Originally posted by ianc21

I did hear a while ago that he is allowed 3 days before a match to get his buckets down to the waters edge.

he he you will be geting no tecnecal advice from me next year and i wont be geting up a fore in the morning to bring ya fishing[:D] and ya wont be alowed to use my new mixer lol

endura

The Bookie
Originally posted by brian bohan

he he you will be geting no tecnecal advice from me next year and i wont be geting up a fore in the morning to bring ya fishing[:D] and ya wont be alowed to use my new mixer lol

I said nothing at all today Squire Bohan, maybe i still qualify for technical advice if i help you carry the buckets

ianc21

Don't do it endura, you will never be the same again! I once offered to carry the 'Buckets' and i now have to work for a living. LOL As for technical advice i already knew which part of the 'Bucket' was the handle. I just struggled a little with the flat bit being at the bottom.

endura

The Bookie

Don't do it endura, you will never be the same again! I once offered to carry the 'Buckets' and i now have to work for a living. LOL As for technical advice i already knew which part of the 'Bucket' was the handle. I just struggled a little with the flat bit being at the bottom.

Thanks for the advice ianc, i wont !!
Sounds like a bit of a character our Mr Bohan, have you stayed with him
when over ?

ianc21

Can not answer your question for fear of incriminating myself. All i can say is that the local gardi have their own cups in his kitchen and a reserved parking bay outside because of the amount of time they spend there. I was party to an incident a few years ago when the local council lorry turned up with its load of recycle waste, they were drawn by the mountain of white buckets that could be seen from as far as Dublin. We don't mention the family but i have heard "Diliverence" is a good film to watch. LOL

stu f

Thats just the security arround the stash of sectret white buckets,thats what the gardi are for.

ianc21

stuf, please don't tell me your now on medication because of the "BOHAN"

endura

The Bookie

stuf, please don't tell me your now on medication because of the "BOHAN"

I'm getting truly worried about "The Bohan"..... in fact a pertinent question needs to be asked..... Why are you requesting ianc21's address, is it because you would like an alarm clock that works for Christmas?'

I'm sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanation..... or is there something more sinister afoot ??? [:D]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.