Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
have just been reading about Prince Harry is going to war what do we all think about this

i think that he should as can we stop all are family from going because they might get killed

BARRYBLOKE

Account Locked
A great many royals have gone to war and been killed doing so Roachy.
Its only really our media isnt it having a feild day as they do.
Our troop officer in Northen Ireland for a couple of tours was a Bows Lyon (is that how you spell it?).
Theres several Bows Lyons in the Royal Armoured Corps that I know of.
I dont think any of the lads should have ever gone in the first place but now its to late and yes of course he should go in just the same way as anyone else has had to.

Mark274

Cowboy
They should've just let him go and only tell the sh!te stirring tabloids about it once he was back (or killed in action).

The men who serve along side him will probably be in more danger now as he will be a scalp all the bad guys will want.

I hope he goes does his duty and returns home just the same as I hope all the other service personnel over there do.

I don't think there are enough tissues in the world if he got injured/killed out there - just think of the way Dianna (nutcase, bulimia, slapper) the peoples princess was (still is) mourned.

panda

Mighty Wrecsam
He signed up to do a job, let him get on with it. The terrorists would have to be top of the lucky league to 1. find him and 2. actually kill him.

midge99

Give the kid some respect he has never said he doesn't want to go just others. He is more than happy to go and do what he has been trained for.
As usual the media have made it a lot harder going as far as disclosing the velicle type he is likely to be travelling around in

Enigma

Armchair Carper
I look at it this way - he signed up it's a risk that comes with the job. Would his death be any worse than Mr and Mrs anyone losing their son / daughter in the line of duty in terms of grief - answer no. The only difference is one gets a mass televised funeral with all the works and the other gets a telegram.

I dare say he will be put in charge of a stores somewhere so far in the rear lines he could prob see the white cliffs of Dover..LOL

Good for him for going and showing some back bone

Don

Originally posted by Roach Basher

have just been reading about Prince Harry is going to war what do we all think about this

i think that he should as can we stop all are family from going because they might get killed

Leastways if he does his duty (as Prince Andrew did in the Falklands) he might not get bothered by the paparazi for a while[:D][;)][}:)]

Mark274

Cowboy
A good idea would be to let the paparazi that like following famous folk about follow him around iraq, they'd need to supply their own vehicles though. [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.