INTRODUCE MYSELF

Status
Not open for further replies.

RADIOACTIVE

hi everyone
Just a quick hello to one and all only been registered ten mins so gonna have look around see you all on the boards[:)]
not done a great deal of fishing up here used to do loads when I lived in the midlands 5 mies south of the town of Tamworth little place called Kingsbury reknowned for its waterpark some 2000 acres I believe no one to go with from here Middleton leeds anyone local to me give me an email please for fishing or hunting maybe[:)]

PROUD MEMBER OF MANKIND A TRULY DIVERSE LIFEFORM
-------------------------
MARTYN

Last edited:

ken age 63

' Gin & Tonic '
welcome martyn, watch out for one or two nutters,lol cant help you with the fishing ,but some one soon will,

A river is water in its loveliest form

Datafile4.asp

Apache

welcome to the madhouse martyn! [:D]

Tight Lines,

Datafile4.asp

Datafile4.asp

Heathlands Angling Club - http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.comPinkieDrowner's Forum (Under 18's only) - http://www.maggotdrowning.com/younguns

Sharky

Hi mate. You are going to end up in the nut house if you stay with this lot....[B)] Ouch. Told yer.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Welcome on board Martyn [:)]

Middleton aye? I know a few members around that way and several more in the Leeds area. As for fishing there's plenty of places around Leeds to have a go at and some not too far away especially with the new A1/M1 link road

Dave
Datafile2.asp

Free MD's Stickers

Larry

Lazarus
welcome to mad mad mad world of maggotdrowning.

Datafile2.asp

Anyone who stops learning is old.
Wether at 20 or 80.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

Roppa

Hi Martyn and welcome to MD's. Did you know that the CLA Game Fair was on your doorstep this weekend at Harewood House, Leeds. Not to be missed if you're into fishing and shooting. I'm going down on the Sunday but it's on all weekend.

davidsenior

15/03/03 - 22/06/16
In Memoriam
Hi Martyn, welcome to MD's, the best fishing forum on the web! Plenty of waters around Leeds like Dave said, loads of "commercials" up around Leeds- York area.
Have a visit to one of the tackle shops in Leeds as most of them will have "flyers" from the various local "commercials" along with advice etc.

catch you later, tight lines, dave....

caster crusher

Welcome martyn,

Going to have look round the site eh,
Be careful after 15 mins you will be hooked like the rest of us

Keep dry, and sharks wont get you

scouse_lee

evertonian
once your in... you cant get out........

a bad day's fishing is better than a good day at work
Datafile4.asp

RADIOACTIVE

THANKS FOR A FINE WELCOME CHAPS
I may well be going to the game fair on sunday if my mate is still up for after we help celebrate my mates wifes 40th bbq and last un standing party as she put it to us last night :0) its starts a 2pm saturday we will see wot happens eh?! he is my transport so its in the lap of the gods or is it the strength of the punch ouch!

PROUD MEMBER OF MANKIND A TRULY DIVERSE LIFEFORM
MARTYN

Status
Not open for further replies.