intelligence found in Yorks/Lancs/Mackem/Pompey residents.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Their local media is supporting a brilliant idea for getting the vaccine out there quicker.

All pharmacies should be used as part of the vaccine programme as they are trusted, have the expertise and are local to every community.

’Shot In The Arm’ campaign calls for everyone to have the ability to get a jab within 10 minutes of their home by using our great pharmacy network. It is being supported by titles and readers from across the UK, including The Yorkshire Post, Portsmouth News, Sunderland Echo and Lancashire Post.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Pharmacy’s can’t store the Pfizer vaccine
Maybe when Oxford ones is widely available
My local pharmacy is attached to doctors and the doctors from there are vaccinating in turns at the local hub next to Gateshead stadium.

melvyn

Head Blanker
Had my jab at a local vax centre. 8 cubicles 5 minuets to book in and have jab. That's 1 person done every minuet. If they used my local pharmacy. It's so small would be 1 person every 5 minuets and you would have to sit out side for the compulsory. After vaccination check.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I put a Sign a Petition up once and was told they Dont do owt by a Mod so dont bother no more and dont waste my time signing em. The thing is this Vaccine no matter how fast they get it into us is the News that more or less everyone was Waiting for.

62tucker

Site Supporter
When I went for my flu jab with my son one waited outside when other was inside getting jab so like @melvyn said. It’s a Nono at local pharmacy.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Got my flu jab on Friday at our doctors. The small pharmacy next door was doing the flu jabs but they've now stopped as they'll be doing the vaccines. That'll be a queue outside as well. Might open up the pub as a waiting room as it's next door :p