Insurance companys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian White

Big E
HI Guys
Has anyone got contact details of any insurance companys that will insure Fishing tackle while i am out fishing and travlling to venues
ALL THE BEST
Ian White

Jeff

Hi Ian, Try this one http://www.instant-online-insurance.co.uk/ they say you can make it part of your home contents. I don't know if they are ant good but they were recomende by a Tackle Shop.

Tight Lines

Lid

My home insurance with Norwich Union covers 4-5k of portable items when outside the house. These include camera equipment, shotguns and fishing gear, etc.

Lid [:)]

haydn.borthwick

09/05/02 - 28/01/07
In Memoriam
I was insured with Prudential and one day drooped my video camera outside as I was going to the garden shed. Being honest I told them and claimed on my house insurance. There reply was " If I had dropped it in the house ..they pay out. If I drop it in the garden shed...they pay out. If I drop it in the garden....I am not covered. They say that the house and shed are my property but my garden is not. I objected no diff. I changed insurance co and guess what? I happened to drop the same video camera in my garden shed and they paid out. Moral....DON`T use prudential insurance......Haydn

Take nothing but memories, leave nothing but footprints.

Lid

.... or buy unbreakable video cameras lol.

Lid [:)]

TINY

Tiny
Have a look in the back of the angling papers and magazines.They all want your business so offer great deals.Play one off against the other and then its job done cheaply with good cover.

Andy.

Simon R

Site Supporter
For some more information about tackle insurance, check out this post from last month
http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forums/threads/3191

Tight Lines

Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.