Inside No 9

rudd

Site Supporter
Discovered this dark comedy series by accident last Friday whilst channel hopping - and love it.
My 14 yo daughter heard me laughing, she is now also a fan - in her world of social media and u tube this is very refreshing.
Last Saturday and last night we sat and watched a few episodes as we have found them on BBC catch up.
After each episode we have an adult conversation and discuss the topic/episode, her understanding or perspective can be different to mine making the conversations very interesting.

Any other fans?
We have watched the Migg episode (S1, Ep3) twice on daughters request as she feelt she didnt get it the first time around!

Pompous git

Site Supporter
I have only seen a couple of episodes, one was about this bloke who was forced to eat a bit of fried bum cheek. Sounds absurd but it
was a clever and entertaining half hour.

DFL

Site Supporter
I only latched onto this around Christmas time when I tuned I tuned into the live show and have now binged through every episode of all four series. Absolutely brilliantly written with a wonderful imagination. I think just one episode was a bit duff, the two stand out episodes for me where “A quiet night in” about two robbers attempting to steal a work of art and the whole show done in mime and the other one was “Zanzibar”, a farce that takes place in a hotel corridor.

Such is the quality of the show, nearly every episode had a guest star appearing. I hope they do more.

D

Deleted member 21081

Discovered this dark comedy series by accident last Friday whilst channel hopping - and love it.
My 14 yo daughter heard me laughing, she is now also a fan - in her world of social media and u tube this is very refreshing.
Last Saturday and last night we sat and watched a few episodes as we have found them on BBC catch up.
After each episode we have an adult conversation and discuss the topic/episode, her understanding or perspective can be different to mine making the conversations very interesting.

Any other fans?
We have watched the Migg episode (S1, Ep3) twice on daughters request as she feelt she didnt get it the first time around!
If you like this you must watch The League of Gentlemen.

Yuccaman

I like fishing.
Staff member
Site Supporter
Absolutely love it. Have watched every single episode. The Halloween one was the most bizarre thing ever...