Ingrid Tarrant

Status
Not open for further replies.

svenc

London Blanker NOT
Is it just me that totally disbelieves what she has been saying in the media about Chris???

In her statement she has asked him to remove the fish blood from his hands before he comes to bed, although he is an avid carp and barbel angler.

He is as far as I know a very accomplished angler so where is she coming from in the relation to fish blood???

Its something ive very rarely had whilst fishing, normally a dot or 2 but not something that would need removing from my hands.

Is she trying the sympathy vote or just bonkers???

Daylewlia

daylewlia
A women scorned.................very true big fella, my ex wife is still very scorned after 7 years.

monkey

Mines a pint
She has a face like a bag of nails.. no wonder he went else where

me

that was a nice mirror carp he was holding in the picture the sun printed of him

RedNeckAngling

9ft is too long
How'd she know it was fishblood? He could have got into her lipstick. Now thats more of a "SUN" story.

tallboyjim

knows nowt
Account Locked
Thinking about it, it could be red groundbait, flavourings, all sorts really. But lets not let that get in the way of a bitter woman and/or Sun story.

perksy2007

Perksy
he defiantly does fly fishing. As ive fished next to him. he didn't kill any fish mind you ;]

Useless

Poor lad. While his Missus has been bad mouthing him in the tabloids and milking the press for every penny she can, after initially admitting to doing wrong he's kept a dignified silence. Until recently that is. I don't know the exact figures, but I've read somewhere that Mrs Tarrant's been denying Chris his conjugals for years. So what did the daft mare expect him to do for Christs sake? Become a Tibetan monk and remain celibate for the rest of his life???

It would appear then that Chris didn't go on as many fishing trips as his wife thought, yet somehow he always managed to give his rod a thorough work out. Well played that man, respect due.

viking lord

he could be like me stab him self with every hook in his box.and every body elses thanks to the little angel last year that cast a pike plug cross from the wrong side of canal thinkig he was all biscuit n hit me in the leg.why he was casting to where i was fishin anybodys guess

Enigma

Armchair Carper
Sex, depression and scandle sell papers...period.

Personally I think Chris is a cracking fella a loved his radio show on Captial FM.

Who want to be a millionaire.....Fu**ing me thats who!

Status
Not open for further replies.