Inception and trolley

Russamg

I have the new inception station and wonder if anyone has put one on a trolley yet?? If so what one? Was looking at the matrix 4 wheel one, the Preston 2 wheel one or the Preston 2 wheel space station trolley. Thoughts ? Would it fit on the matrix? Says it’s adjusts and I like the fact it fits in its own bag.

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
I have the PI 2 wheel shuttle, bought the adaptors for the box, no problems, a mate has the PI 4 wheel shuttle with the adaptors and again no problem.

carphauler

Barbel Tickler
Can't comment on the inception box attachment/matrix trolley but I have a converted 4 wheel shuttle and if it came with a bag I would never use it, it's enough hassle half breaking it down to fit in a car.

2ts

Site Supporter
Food for thought,a lot of people with two wheeled trolleys such as the space station.have progressed on to four wheelers (personal experience) as they are easier to push,and tend to be more stable.
It may be cheaper in the long run to buy a purpose made 4 wheeler than convert at a later date.(y)

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
And

And is the attachment the multi adapter mate?
As far as I know it's the new adaptor the brought out,
Mine is the SL adaptor which is similar to the abosulate compact one.
I would phone Bob co or angling direct for more info.

matti

Site Supporter
Ive bought an inception station, and find it really anoying, that you dont get a set of trolley mounts when you buy it, surely most people who own a preston box use a preston trolley as there designed to work together, anyhow i made a set of mount blocks out of 3x2 and bolted it to the frame of the trolley,it secures the box inbetween the frame runners