IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
HI All
I shall be making an important announcement later today cos Dians waters have broken (about 20mins ago)
Yes i am bloody excited

Alan
You've just been moderated

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
Is that due to the shock of taking her out lolicon_smile_big.gif

Stu

Edited by - stu on 31 December 2001 08:29:44 AM

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Alan, Got the kettle on and found 3 old copies of Angling times. Look forward to progress reports and use a weighing mat!
Good Luck to all including Commanche? Apache?
Best wishes
Trev

Larry

Lazarus
Good luck&best wishe's to you both &hope all goe's well.

Cheer's Larry

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
All the best to you both What a way to end the old and start the new year John

chill out go fishing

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi All

Thanks for the kind words

I'm only here for a few mins but i thought i'd let you all know that the hospital is trying to stop Dians labour.

The babys lungs aren't developed enough for it to be born yet so they are pumping Dian full of drugs to stop the labour & steriods to speed the babys development.

Whatever happens as soon as the baby is born it will be taken into scabu (special care baby unit) the problem there is that Stafford, Birmingham, Telford, Shrewsbury,Wrexham, Wolverhampton & all the Stoke hospitals are full so we're looking at spending the new year in Liverpool or somewhere as far afield as York or at worst Newcastle upon Tyne.

Like i said i can't hang around gotta go so have a happy new years eve/day & i'll get back ASAP.

(ps if anyone wants to contact me my mobile number is 0771 2745475 if i'm in the hospital the phone will be off so send me a text or keep trying till you get through)

Once again thank you for all the kind words

Dian & Alan

Alan

dave k

Alan has just rung me with the news that Dians contractions have started again icon_smile_sad.gif the baby will be at least 6 weeks premature and there are no special care beds in the local hospitals.

he sounded completly knakered when he spoke and said he has not slept for at least 24 hours, neither has dian.

I have told him they have all our best wishes and we will be thinking of them.

Alan asked me to say thankyou for all the text messages he has had.

Dave Kennedy
http://usscangling.cjb.net

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Thanks for keeping us up to date Dave,
Be sure to pass on all our best wishes to both Alan & Dian from all of us at Maggotdrowners.
Peter.

Happiness is a rod in your hand.

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Alan, Dave , Pete, Larry . Esox and all,
Sod religion, join with me in a silent care, not prayer
It can help.
Best thoughts to you both in your hours of trauma.
I was so pleased to read al's important announcement before I went off fishing and so sad on my return.
If the combined goodwill on this great site means anything then we'll all pray for Al and Dian in our own way.
Trev

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
Well said Zip couldnt put it better. All our thoughts and wishes are with you Alan & Dian

chill out go fishing

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hello my friends

Just got back home for a while so i thought i'd jump on here n let you all know that Dian is fine & the baby has been halted from entering the world for a while (how long is anyones guess)

The drugs the hospital are giving Dian seem to be wirking & the babys lungs are starting to develop fully.

Thanks to the adamant consultant at the hospital when the babys born we will be staying at Stafford (what a wonderfull woman)

Thanks again for all the text messages & kind words on here they really do mean & help a lot

Love
Dian & Alan

dave k

GO TO BEDicon_smile_wink.gif

Dave Kennedy
http://usscangling.cjb.net

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hello again

I just wanted to let you all know that everything is going ok at the moment & Dian has had no contractions since 5am today.

Unfortunetly now Dee's on the wards i can't stay after 21:00 hrs (although i didn't leave till 21:45 tonight).

Dian & I are both overwhelmed by all the kind words & thoughts put on here & sent via text to my mobile & i personally cannot express my thanks enough (& Dian has been moved to tears with the thought that people who have never met us could be so worried & so kind in our eyes that is the true spirit of angling)

Even though i came home this afternoon i still couldn't sleep so i'm going to try again in a few minutes but i wanted to let all our maggot drowning friends know that all is ok for the timebeing.

I will leave you with a last thank you & our best wishes to you all.

With love & thanks from us both
Dian & Alan

Edited by - Trogg on 01 January 2002 10:31:11 PM

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Alan,We're all rooting for you & Dian]
Now Get Some Sleep
All the best,
Peter

Happiness is a rod in your hand.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi All

I did get some sleep (all of 5hrs)

I have rang the hospital this morning & Dian had a peacefull night with no problems.

About 5mins after i hung up the phone rang & it was my wonderful wife ringing to let me know she was ok & not to worry (huh don't worry yeah right) she has asked me to pass on her thanks to you all for "being there" so to speak .

I'll be leaving for the hospital in 20/30 mins so i'll go now but i'll try & keep you all posted on any events that happen.

Alan

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
YES i've just had the phone call i've been waiting for, the hospitals just rang to let me know that if Dian has another peacefull night with no signs of labour she can come home tomorrow. She'll have to keep going back every other day for checks but she'll still be at homeicon_smile_big.gif

Alan

JohnG

All tha beah ye kin.

Let us know which way the kilt fastens Alan and I'll warm a glass to ye both.

Best wishes, John

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi All

Sorry for posting so late but i've had a hell of a time getting on line tonight icon_smile_sad.gif

Dian was all packed & ready to go when they stopped us at the door & told us she couldn't come home because her white cell count in her blood was to low & that means the baby is at a greater risk of infection due to Dians waters being gone.

Needless to say Dian & myself were very upset but it made Cheyenne cry when her mummy couldn't come home.

All we can do now is hope & pray that everything will be ok either tomorrow or monday.

Alan

Tim

Hey Trogg,

All the best mate to you all, like the rest says tho make sure your not knackered as you wont be use nor orniment to her otherwise.

Tim

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Ok now we've got the forums up n running again

I would like to let you all know that Dian is home now & she has asked me to say thanks for all the words & thoughts you have given us.

She's been telling me what to put for the last 45 mins but i haven't been able to remember it all so i'll just say "cheers all" & leave it at that icon_smile_big.gif

Oh Dian says to tell you she feels like a human pin cushion with the amount of needles n stuff she's had in the past week !!

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.