Immigration, WTF is going on.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Looking ahead. If they got no documents how will any of them claim pension in the future?
Will they be given a DOB or will the government just let them make one up.
We have seen 30 year olds say they are 15.
What about 40 year olds saying they are 50 so getting to pension age sooner.
Or will they always say younger so get benefits longer as more than pensions.
Will they qualify for pensions?
Donโ€™t see many that age working at the car washes.

Rapala68

Site Supporter
Why?
Surely a simple picture of a bare ar5e cheek, a massive needle and the ugliest old style matron should deter them from needing treatment :D
I have just spent 2 days in hospital and there is more than enough staff of different nationalities there that someone would be able to understand what the patient is saying.If they said to the nurses would they willing to be interpreters when needed for some extra pay I'm sure they would.Be no need to have to pay for outside people.

62tucker

Site Supporter
IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOUR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

IF YOU CROSS THE BRITISH BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET ?

A JOB๐Ÿ‘ฎ, A DRIVERS LICENSE๐Ÿš—, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD๐ŸŽซ, WELFARE๐Ÿ’ฐ, FOOD STAMPS๐Ÿ—, CREDIT CARDS๐Ÿ’ณ, SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE๐Ÿก, FREE EDUCATION๐ŸŽ“, FREE HEALTH CARE๐Ÿ’Š,
A LOBBYIST IN LONDON๐Ÿ“ฏ, BILLIONS OF POUNDS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE๐Ÿ“‘

THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ด
WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT

AND, IN MANY INSTANCES, YOU CAN VOTE!!!

Louis D

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOUR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

IF YOU CROSS THE BRITISH BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET ?

A JOB๐Ÿ‘ฎ, A DRIVERS LICENSE๐Ÿš—, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD๐ŸŽซ, WELFARE๐Ÿ’ฐ, FOOD STAMPS๐Ÿ—, CREDIT CARDS๐Ÿ’ณ, SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE๐Ÿก, FREE EDUCATION๐ŸŽ“, FREE HEALTH CARE๐Ÿ’Š,
A LOBBYIST IN LONDON๐Ÿ“ฏ, BILLIONS OF POUNDS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE๐Ÿ“‘

THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ด
WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT

AND, IN MANY INSTANCES, YOU CAN VOTE!!!
Oh good, another FB rant.

Firstly, as before, sources for entitlements for immigrants or it never happened. Just because that brave Mr Yaxley-Lennon and a bunch of Facebook warriors spout something doesn't make it so. Yes, there are immigrants who abuse the system and some parts of the country are more affected than others. It needs addressing but is not a one size fits all accusation. Always amusing and worrying in equal measures to see people constantly ranting about media bias and fake news but then taking every scare story about immigration at face value. ๐Ÿค”

Secondly, this is different to our homegrown workshy because...?

There has been plenty of unhappiness extended previously on this forum about any number of UK families who play the system while being supported by us idiots who have a job to provide for our families. There are, equally, plenty of immigrants who choose to work, set up businesses and generally try to make a decent life for themselves. Obviously, those ones are stealing our jobs which is also wrong. Is it just Britain for the British and those who look like they could be?

I wonder if all of these concerns extend to e.g. members on this forum who choose to live abroad and avail themselves of the services and facilities available in those countries? Does being a mate change the narrative? An open question with no disrespect intended to those who have made that choice, I don't gave a problem with it.

roachy

Site Supporter

Firstly, as before, sources for entitlements for immigrants or it never happened. Just because that brave Mr Yaxley-Lennon and a bunch of Facebook warriors spout something doesn't make it so. Yes, there are immigrants who abuse the system and some parts of the country are more affected than others. It needs addressing but is not a one size fits all accusation. Always amusing and worrying in equal measures to see people constantly ranting about media bias and fake news but then taking every scare story about immigration at face value. ๐Ÿค”

There has been plenty of unhappiness extended previously on this forum about any number of UK families who play the system while being supported by us idiots who have a job to provide for our families. There are, equally, plenty of immigrants who choose to work, set up businesses and generally try to make a decent life for themselves. Obviously, those ones are stealing our jobs which is also wrong. Is it just Britain for the British and those who look like they could be?

I wonder if all of these concerns extend to e.g. members on this forum who choose to live abroad and avail themselves of the services and facilities available in those countries? Does being a mate change the narrative? An open question with no disrespect intended to those who have made that choice, I don't gave a problem with it.
In what way does living abroad relate to this?
I live in Hong Kong and receive nothing whatsoever, even healthcare we have to pay for.

Louis D

As I clearly stated, some people just see immigrants as a job lot and want to treat all as a bad thing. I imagine you are a fine, upstanding pillar of the community which is a good thing. Many immigrants to this country are the same but get lumped in with others who take the p#*! to a similar extent to some of our own.

Dave gsx1400

I`ve noticed that our `Holiday Inn` has been unusually quiet recently, just 2/3 cars in the car park each day - obviously staff. Meanwhile the car park entrance has been blocked with bollards. I`ve learnt today from a 100% reliable source, that they are about to fill it with `illegals`. I`ll bet that our local `Harvester` directly opposite will soon be providing this scum with free meal tokens very soon too, and the adjacent GP surgery & Dentist will be far too busy providing for their new `customers` to bother with us locals......I`m already feeling like a second class citizen.

Dave gsx1400

Put simply, I`m absolutely certain that anyone entering this country legally is very welcome. Anyone entering illegally should be sent back to wherever they came, or imprisoned, whichever is the cheaper option to us UK tax payers.
NB. We already have an abundance of car washes, thieves, drug runners and sex workers. If we need more i`m sure we are capable of recruiting from within and not from foreign shores.

Trogg

Site Supporter
@Trogg for Home Secretary (y)
Thanks but i'd prefer Supreme Leader

So you think that it's acceptable to petrol bomb people ??? Or to encourage others to do so ???

As I said, extreme. In light of recent events even more so.
Petrol bombing people is disgusting!
Anyone who suggests that should be ashamed of themselves.

Part of the trouble is when they come they have distroyed all paper work and it takes time to go through the system. I don't know what the answer is, but it's not with the present system which makes it costly and difficult to send anyone back.
Now this, this has always peed me off, they destroy their papers so it can't be proved where they come from.

Ok, quick fire question time on whichever country they claim to come from...

What is the capital of your country

Who is the current >enter ministerial job<

What is the name of the city/town where >enter famous item/holy site/building etc<

Ask a few questions that people from their claimed country would know.....if they don't know the answers...onto a plane and bye bye

Rapala68

Site Supporter
Apparently there are 6000 more of these peaceful chaps in makeshift camps near Dunkirk waiting to cross the channel.More in the camps near Calais.