im looking for a boilie

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangrojack

hi guys i need your help,

im looking for a dark red boilie that is a mixture of meat/fish flavours.

my water has responded well to the one i tried last year but now other people have found what i was using and i want to gain the edge agan but keep the same colour as the fish like it

numbers and websites appreciated

phil

chrishowe425

http://www.mistralbaits.co.uk/products/product_index.htm the remedy is a top boilie.

http://www.heathrowbaitservices.com/freezerbaits.html
also supa stench is a brilliant bait.

also have you tried the source ?

Last edited:

MALC

Make your own them you'll ALWAYS be a step infront of allthe sheep that try to follow.[;)]

mangrojack

chris do you no if the super stench comes in a dark red colour because thats all the fish seem to respond to they are very colour happy.

they dont like light/bright colours ive cought a few on dark browns but but dark red is the one that produces

chrishowe425

give them a bell and they might be able to make them in dark red at a price, info@heathrowbaitservices.com or +44 (0)1932 877577.

most bait companys will make a bait to suit the customer.

Thom

mangro roll your own or maybe i might spend some time and knock you a few up.

what about those horrible tasting ones that nearly made me sick at windsor? [:(]

strat2

nameless dunno who by but they good on the match method in matches

Don

If you glug some 'source' boilies in their own liquid flavour they go a really dark red almost brown colour, its a proven bait and to be honest once glugged they become even better.

strat2

quote :
Originally posted by strat2

nameless dunno who by but they good on the match method in matches

no name by mistral ?

yup :D

darrengeorge

speci-ish
Metal, didnt know you were a bit of a bait buff?

Anyhow theres loads of red food baits about at the minute, anything with robin red will be red! Most companies are knocking out a fishmeal mix with robin red so shouldnt be too hard to find. Pick up a copy of carpology and check out the ads, theres loads, probably cheaper than your dynamites or mistrals too.

If you want something thats reassuringly expensive, go for B5 with extra robin red (its already got some in but only enough to make it shellfish-pink), now theres a good bait!

PS another one to try would be mainline activ-8 with added robin red, thats a meat, fish and milk combo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.